The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

What did you buy from the crown store?

Blo0dstorm
Blo0dstorm
✭✭✭
I haven't bought anything yet, considering buying a guar mount and a dog.
What about you people?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far just a guar mount. I'm a bit of a completionist, though, so I'm tempted by the pets and other mounts...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Runhent
    Runhent
    ✭✭✭
    Guar, and another guar, and vanity guar! Life must be guarful!
    Gilryne Telvanni, at your service.
    EU | Ebonheart Pact | ElderScrolls.Net & RuESO
  • izenkim_ESO
    izenkim_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Adventurer Pack.

Piebald horse will be next. Then I'll move onto the Draugr polymorph, then costumes. Guar mount will be last which will be right after pets. I won't purchase consumables.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guar mount will be last
    You, sir, are a monster. >:)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • DogFaceInBananaPatch
    DogFaceInBananaPatch
    ✭✭✭✭
    All bundles, nothing else. Only will buy content, upgrades and functionality too. Will leave the cosmetics to those that have the desire to look good. It's over my head why people need it so badly.
  • BlackHorde
    Guar Mount, Guar Pet, My Women on the Guar .. Oh wait can't mount that she might kick me off..
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing yet, but I'm thinking about getting one of the guar mounts and the panther pet.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guar mount.

Telel named it Torpedo and enjoys making it run faster. They enjoy it so much that it often gets tired very very quickly thus requiring a short rest period.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Blo0dstorm
    Blo0dstorm
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought the guar mount.
    Awesome. :)
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall scout costume (it looks better imo than any of the high level leather armour) Piebald horsie and a Senche Tiger pet.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    I got the leather armor pack (I forget the name of it). I'm waiting on the Tiger Mount so I didnt buy any of the mounts. I also want a dog pet, but one that looks more like a Husky or Wolf.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sela%20and%20The%20Admiral_zpsjsogkkrd.png
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sela%20and%20The%20Admiral_zpsjsogkkrd.png

*eyes the bantam Guar hungrily*
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. I can't log in. I get hung up on infinite loading screen.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have officially boycotted the Crown Store so I will not be buying anything in it --- I prefer to earn things in-game. If they force the purchase mechanism for DLCs through it, I may have to use then but otherwise, nothing.
  • DogFaceInBananaPatch
    DogFaceInBananaPatch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soulshine wrote: »
    I have officially boycotted the Crown Store so I will not be buying anything in it --- I prefer to earn things in-game. If they force the purchase mechanism for DLCs through it, I may have to use then but otherwise, nothing.

So in other words how dare they make you pay for them putting ten of thousands of hours into making?
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought EVERYTHING!!!! =p
  • cyqa
    cyqa
    ✭✭✭
    I bought a new horse, because I wanted a change from the imperial one. I got the Yokudan Charger :) I like the nightmare courser but it just doesn't fit with my bosmer, so I abstained. I also got the big black senche kitty because he looks like my precious IRL and I couldn't resist!

I wish we could buy some of the costumes separately from the bundles- or customize our bundles. I like 3 costumes enough to buy them, but they all come in different bundles.
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulshine wrote: »

So in other words how dare they make you pay for them putting ten of thousands of hours into making?

What?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyqa wrote: »
    I also got the big black senche kitty because he looks like my precious IRL and I couldn't resist!
    Oh yeah, even if I don't get any other pets (I probably will get the other pets though), I'm definitely getting that one to follow my Khajiit around as he rides on his senche mount.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • vkayne_ESO
    vkayne_ESO
    ✭✭
    Nothing....yet.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a bunch of stuff n then bought crowns twice and then had to goto rehab to prevent myself from spending more!
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    A guar for my Argonian and my Dunmer and a Piebald horse for my imperial. I keep the other crowns (maybe I'll buy the Bravil Retriever when it become available.)
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the white mane horse. It's a nice change of pace from my Imperial steed.
  • global_gbb16_ESO
    global_gbb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've brought a grand total with my 6100 crowns of a big dose of sweet fa so far. Nothing is appealing to me as yet, could be tempted by the ability to play any race in any allegiance but that is about it.
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    There's so many black tiger pets running around....

I bought the wolfhound, the grey charger and the heavy armor pack for my imperial, the striped guar mount and the argonian costume pack. Been waiting for a long time to get my argonian in nicer gear. :)
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • flamecloud
    I am saving for the knightmare courser. I am just shy 300 crowns.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the nightmare for my main guy. He's a vampire and has ridden one since Morrowind (modded into the games by me), right through Oblivion and Skyrim (also modded in by me!).

I got the striped guar for my dunmer chap because I've wanted a rideable guar forever.

Got the big black cat and still debating with myself about picking up the little cat as well (because I'm a crazy cat lady!).

Saving the rest of my crowns for a senche mount for my khajiit boys - cat on a cat, followed by a cat! Clouded leopard looks awesome. :)
    Edited by AlienSlof on March 18, 2015 12:35AM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    I got the fire horse, not sure what to spend the rest on, so I'm saving them.
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo