Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PvX/NA/EP Warrior Nation recruiting!

WNxChivalric
Warrior Nation is looking for new members!

We are looking for gamers from all over the world to join us in our voyage into Elder Scrolls Online for the Xbox One! Whether your quest be to take down Molag Bal, or capture the elusive Ruby Throne and be crowned Emperor, or just lounge about crafting armor and potions, we want you with us!

Here's a link to our ESO X1 Section on our Forums: Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One) - Warrior Nation

So what does Warrior Nation offer?
  • We are a large gaming network, spread over 20+ games, with over 600 members from countries all over the world.
  • We have a Website and Forum that have been personally developed by members of our community.
  • We also have a mumble server that everyone has access to. We won't be using it for ESO on Xbox obviously, but if you're interested in chatting up some members from other sections it's always open for you!
  • We also have features outside of any specific game to keep our members entertained. We hold clan wide events and competitions to get our sections interacting with each other, a Tournament Center where you can challenge other members to matches (and set consequences for the loser in the process!), a graphics team that can make banners, logos, avatars and more!
  • If you're looking for a challenge, we also have oppurtunities available to gain internal ranks. Some of these include helping develop game sections as new games come out, graphics design, and game streaming.

Sounds fun, what do I need to do to join?

It's actually quite simple! Head over to our join page and fill out the form there. Select "Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One)" as your primary game, and put WNxChivalric as your recruiter.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or PM me. You can also ask questions by making a post on our guest forum.

Hope to see you soon!
  • WNxChivalric
    Just an update: We currently have a little over 40 members and need just a few more to get the store up and running!

We're helping new guys with quests and dungeons all the time while forming a pretty tight-knot group, and are looking to get a big group going so we can be a force in PvP.

If you're unsure about the forums, or want to check us out before joining feel free! We're open to everyone and are pretty friendly! So leave a message here with your gamertag for an invite, or message me on Live. My gamertag is SteelSol.
    Edited by WNxChivalric on June 17, 2015 2:01PM