Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone know when the Dark Brotherhood will make its appearance?

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blue-crab-ghostcrawler-soon-tm.jpg
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    180px-Dark_Brotherhood_Note.jpg

Soon TM

3Uzbxxe.jpg
    Edited by Cheveyo on April 26, 2015 10:18PM
  • nwurm2006
    nwurm2006
    Delte wrote: »
    Frawns wrote: »
    In Deshaan, you meet a female NPC that seems like she's from the Dark Brotherhood. She says something to the effect of, "I work for an agency that finds people and kills them". She helps you along with a quest chain and I gotta say, her armor looks pretty nice.

Nah she's from a.. similar.. group. But yeah I can't wait to join the Dark Brotherhood with my character. I'd prefer to join the guild while I'm leveling him (especially if there's a conversation skill in the skill line) but... better late than never :smile:

I would rather join that other group that she belongs to than the Dark Brotherhood.

I believe her group is the Morag Tong
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    We can confirm that the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild are not currently in The Elder Scrolls Online, but they will be added as joinable guilds later on.

Actually, the Dark Brotherhood is already in the game. I found a note from them to a certain quest related NPC.
    They're watching ...
    :smiley:
  • nwurm2006
    nwurm2006
    I also believe that at least the Dark Brotherhood is coming soon thanks to that teaser of a video shown at the Bethesda Showcase.