The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

OK so what is the deal with EP on EU campaigns?

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbraXuS ma brother, is time for you to post your schedule, so people can comply with it. Explain nightcapping for me pls. Every time you go to sleep probably ? Do you ever know that the night comes at different times in different parts of the world? or all EU EP population MUST waith YOU to woke up, or otherwise you will gather all your lag abusing runts and "punish" them "HARD"? You mister ruin not just EP fun on EU, you and your punks (from AD and DC) ruin PvP for all 3 factions, using lag causing skills and two vs one faction tactics. Do this make me angry ? no/ just facts/. Do this win win exploit and lag fest will make your litle Willy bigger ... dont think so. And pls dont go to sleep when you start to lose even with yellow support, just to have reason to say " they capped til i sleep"

ZoS, i think is time to remove guest campaign option
    Regards

Wasn't sure if i should take the time to reply to just a deluded post but here it goes. Taking a keep at night isn't really the issue here, It's PvDoor with multiple trains when a locked faction is against very minimal resistance, And it's not just the odd keep, It's painting the entire map red.

Personally i don't care if you try cap keeps and if it's at least a decent fight, But PvDoor then an entire map being red is why both factions aimed at you, It didn't even come from some kind of master plan. It happened because people have had enough.

Yes your angry.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sums it up? there were-are daily lagsploitings from AD and DC on Thornblade so EP guilds (not me) give up and play elsewhere and since TU many newbies play EP couse of Skyrim, so we have population of unorganized casuals EP on thornblade. Not surprise they cant face AD and DC guilds, if they even dont attack each other

Seriously? You have many guilds on Thornblade and if your not in one of these guilds you can type war1 war2 waraoe in zone and get a direct invite to a train. You raids are also on basically 24/7, Just yesterday i went to bed while a train was online and when i woke up it was ongoing again.

DC have eXile, eVo who only play certain days/times and Foxeys pug group.

AD didnt really have a decided guild playing there.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't sure if i should take the time to reply to just a deluded post but here it goes. Taking a keep at night isn't really the issue here, It's PvDoor with multiple trains when a locked faction is against very minimal resistance, And it's not just the odd keep, It's painting the entire map red.

Personally i don't care if you try cap keeps and if it's at least a decent fight, But PvDoor then an entire map being red is why both factions aimed at you, It didn't even come from some kind of master plan. It happened because people have had enough.

Yes your angry.

Say what you want, we alll know the truth, and this green alliance come naturaly? rly? Why you not lead your "anty one color" crusade at Azura, or you like yelow more than red ? Very minimal resistance you say? Then why DC was pushed bck to their home keeps and lose both scrolls in prime time last few days? (all factions was locked) and even help DC recieved from AD cant prevent it? Lets say for the moment you are 100% right. You know what will happens in the end. Most of EP already quit or move to AD or DC. So in the end we will have one blue Thorn and one yellow Azura. Think this is better ? So you try to fix things by making them worse. " Personally i don't care if you try cap keeps and if it's at least a decent fight" yes this was true, long ago. Now you just copy Shindo`s tactic because there is no other way to win.
    Edited by Runkorko on June 2, 2015 3:58AM
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Strike me down and your journey to the dark side will be complete!"
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes your angry.

Say what you want, we alll know the truth, and this green alliance come naturaly? rly? Why you not lead your "anty one color" crusade at Azura, or you like yelow more than red ? Very minimal resistance you say? Then why DC was pushed bck to their home keeps and lose both scrolls in prime time last few days? (all factions was locked) and even help DC recieved from AD cant prevent it? Lets say for the moment you are 100% right. You know what will happens in the end. Most of EP already quit or move to AD or DC. So in the end we will have one blue Thorn and one yellow Azura. Think this is better ? So you try to fix things by making them worse. " Personally i don't care if you try cap keeps and if it's at least a decent fight" yes this was true, long ago. Now you just copy Shindo`s tactic because there is no other way to win.

You make zero sense mate. The green alliance did come naturally...Of course we like yellows more than reds, isn't that obvious??? It's subject to change evidently... Started from a red map to a yellow/blue map, I don't see how it's making it worse, on the contrary, the map isn't controlled by one faction now
    And stop your dumb hate campaign against eXile
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP got rekt!
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Yes your angry.

You make zero sense mate. The green alliance did come naturally...Of course we like yellows more than reds, isn't that obvious??? It's subject to change evidently... Started from a red map to a yellow/blue map, I don't see how it's making it worse, on the contrary, the map isn't controlled by one faction now

as i do agree with you he´s not completly wrong.
    the problem are actually the night cappers of all three alliances avoiding each other. it doesent matter if AD night cap simultanious with 3 bars on Azura & Haderus a poplocked DC on Chill or a poplocked EP Thorn. the problem actually is them avoiding each other. and that is happening. the only way to break this is by forcing players to fight each other instead of guards on otherwise empty campaigns.
    so personaly i would disable listing/travel to players for any but one campaign starting at 2o`clock in the morning until 12 o`clock(maybe with an exception at weekands and on celebration days) while the guards on those "shut" campaigns become stronger and stronger until they reach an unbeatable demigod niveau.
    Edited by Tankqull on June 2, 2015 11:52AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If all the DC and AD guilds came back then no one would be able to PvDoor and would cancel each other out. However they had enough.

Last night i could of flipped the map blue very easily but i just PVPed around arrius, I wake up this morning to a completely red map lol.

AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

Yes your angry.

the problem are actually the night cappers of all three alliances avoiding each other. it doesent matter if AD night cap simultanious with 3 bars on Azura & Haderus a poplocked DC on Chill or a poplocked EP Thorn. the problem actually is them avoiding each other. and that is happening. the only way to break this is by forcing players to fight each other instead of guards on otherwise empty campaigns.
    so personaly i would disable listing/travel to players for any but one campaign starting at 2o`clock in the morning until 12 o`clock(maybe with an exception at weekands and on celebration days) while the guards on those "shut" campaigns become stronger and stronger until they reach an unbeatable demigod niveau.

Well the problem is the DC and AD guilds that nightcap on other campaigns do so because it's their home.. So they're not travelling there as guests. On the contrary, if for example lets say AD is nightcapping Azura, and some blues are on chillrend and are bored, they should be able to travel to azura to get some PvP action and attempt to prevent the nightcap.

tbh, i see it as a lesser problem if DC or AD nightcaps on other campaigns than thorn, and I wouldn't mind if EP did either.

It's a problem to me when it's done on a competitive campaign like thorn. (I'm not saying that the other campaigns aren't competitive, but they are less than TB). The pve guilds will always want their buff campaigns, or easy campaign wins for the master gear, but it sucks that the most competitive campaign which is Thorn is plagued by nightcappers who don't bring anything to the competition aside from an unfair advantage and a single color map in the morning.

For me, Thorn is the only campaign where winning means something. Out of all of them, it's the most populated around the clock, and there are usually guilds on each sides so it's rather balanced. (what alliances are made from there is another matter), so the other campaigns are for me just a big battleground where i can get some PvP without thiking about the faction leaderboard. Which is why nightcappers on these campaigns aren't a big issue for me. But then that's totally personnal, i'm sure some guilds pride themsleves on playing those campaigns and suffer from the nightcaps too, but I don't think they represent as much people as the thorn player base.
    There are three other campaigns aside from thorn, one for each faction, I don't see why EP or anyone else for that matter wouldn't do their nightcapping somewhere else

wall of text over
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes your angry.

Well the problem is the DC and AD guilds that nightcap on other campaigns do so because it's their home.. So they're not travelling there as guests. On the contrary, if for example lets say AD is nightcapping Azura, and some blues are on chillrend and are bored, they should be able to travel to azura to get some PvP action and attempt to prevent the nightcap.

tbh, i see it as a lesser problem if DC or AD nightcaps on other campaigns than thorn, and I wouldn't mind if EP did either.

It's a problem to me when it's done on a competitive campaign like thorn. (I'm not saying that the other campaigns aren't competitive, but they are less than TB). The pve guilds will always want their buff campaigns, or easy campaign wins for the master gear, but it sucks that the most competitive campaign which is Thorn is plagued by nightcappers who don't bring anything to the competition aside from an unfair advantage and a single color map in the morning.

For me, Thorn is the only campaign where winning means something. Out of all of them, it's the most populated around the clock, and there are usually guilds on each sides so it's rather balanced. (what alliances are made from there is another matter), so the other campaigns are for me just a big battleground where i can get some PvP without thiking about the faction leaderboard. Which is why nightcappers on these campaigns aren't a big issue for me. But then that's totally personnal, i'm sure some guilds pride themsleves on playing those campaigns and suffer from the nightcaps too, but I don't think they represent as much people as the thorn player base.
    There are three other campaigns aside from thorn, one for each faction, I don't see why EP or anyone else for that matter wouldn't do their nightcapping somewhere else

wall of text over

so in other words you don´t care about balance as long as you are not negativly affected. awesome ...

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    Big thanks to DC players leveling up to lvl 20, joining Thorn, grouping with war groups and feeding movement details to DC via TS

...at least EP never did stuff so low
    Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
    It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

so in other words you don´t care about balance as long as you are not negativly affected. awesome ...

I don't care if a faction nightcaps a campaign that they already own during the whole day because they outnumber everything.

If some actual resistance shows up then it becomes a problem because you ruin the experience for them. You can't say there is always resistance on all campaigns
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

I don't care if a faction nightcaps a campaign that they already own during the whole day because they outnumber everything.

If some actual resistance shows up then it becomes a problem because you ruin the experience for them. You can't say there is always resistance on all campaigns

so AD and DC "owning" the 3 other campaigns is fine but EP owning Thorn is a nogo... i see...

• iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

Have you ever met someone who seemed ordinary but when they say something you realise instantly that he is a complete ass. However due to social conventions/rules you can't really say anything about it. So you just say: "well, it was nice to meet you *insert name*" and you make up some bogus excuse to get away "but now I have to go feed my dead cat".

on a sidenote: It was nice meeting you Etaniel but now I have to go feed my dead cat.
    Edited by iseko on June 2, 2015 4:12PM
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iseko wrote: »

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

Have you ever met someone who seemed ordinary but when they say something you realise instantly that he is a complete ass. However due to social conventions/rules you can't really say anything about it. So you just say: "well, it was nice to meet you *insert name*" and you make up some bogus excuse to get away "but now I have to go feed my dead cat".

Well... It was nice meeting you Etaniel but now I have to go feed my dead cat.

Have you ever met someone that throws around pathetic insults because they are incapable of constructing an effective counter to someone else's post?

Hi, @iseko :)
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

Have you ever met someone that throws around pathetic insults because they are incapable of constructing an effective counter to someone else's post?

There is no counter to that asinine comment. Thorn is the only competitive campaign? The sheer arrogance of that statement is mind boggling. Why not just delete all the other campaigns then? Other guilds fighting for their respective campaigns are basically beneath the thornblade guilds. Some people avoid thornblade because they don't want to join the aoe lagtrains. People are constantly complaining on these forums about lag and lagtrains and zergs. Thornblade is the posterboy campaign of that behaviour.

Anyone who wants to pvp, take keeps and win campaigns without resorting to those tactics are basically idiots because... yeuy thornblade? That is INCREDIBLY insulting. Worse then any pathetic insult I could come up with.
    Edited by iseko on June 2, 2015 4:27PM
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

There is no counter to that asinine comment. Thorn is the only competitive campaign? The sheer arrogance of that statement is mind boggling.

Perhaps it would have been better to say "Thorn is the most consistently competitive campaign". In that respect he would be correct. It is always the first to reach high populations, it's high populations stay high longer than any other campaign and - at least historically - it was always the least one sided (excluding of course the small hours). In terms of population and scoring it probably is the most competitive, and the campaign that most people have a vested interest in (beyond buffs and easy points / emperorship).

It's easy enough to see the point Etaniel was making though, even without the above explanation. If you are going to accuse someone of posting an asinine comment, don't counter with something that is equally puerile ;)

Edit: Noted that you've edited your post. I understand your point, but equally I see the point Etaniel trying to make although agree it could have been explained with a little clarity. I still stand by my above point though. Etaniel has at least made an effort to post a detailed post reflecting his opinion. If you disagree strongly, then disagree in a way that doesn't make it seem as if you are just throwing your toys out of the pram. You clearly have a point that you and probably many others consider very valid, you could (read: should) present it in a different way.
    Edited by Garion on June 2, 2015 4:32PM
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

There is no counter to that asinine comment. Thorn is the only competitive campaign? The sheer arrogance of that statement is mind boggling.

Perhaps it would have been better to say "Thorn is the most consistently competitive campaign". In that respect he would be correct. It is always the first to reach high populations, it's high populations stay high longer than any other campaign and - at least historically - it was always the least one sided (excluding of course the small hours). In terms of population and scoring it probably is the most competitive, and the campaign that most people have a vested interest in (beyond buffs and easy points / emperorship).

It's easy enough to see the point Etaniel was making though, even without the above explanation. If you are going to accuse someone of posting an asinine comment, don't counter with something that is equally puerile ;)

Edit: Noted that you've edited your post. I understand your point, but equally I see the point Etaniel trying to make although agree it could have been explained with a little clarity. I still stand by my above point though. Etaniel has at least made an effort to post a detailed post reflecting his opinion. If you disagree strongly, then disagree in a way that doesn't make it seem as if you are just throwing your toys out of the pram. You clearly have a point that you and probably many others consider very valid, you could (read: should) present it in a different way.

Disagree strongly is a euphemism. I might be a casual player in terms of hours I can invest. I'm serious about my life and acknowledge that there are a lot of things more important then gaming but nevertheless I take my gaming seriously.

That 'comment' (or the improper wording thereof) was for me by far the most insulting thing I have read on these forums and there have been quite a few insults here. I'm all for constructive debate and on that front I can agree with you. But sometimes...
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

They nightcap on Thorn, because the only reason is to win that campaign that always was the most constantly competitive one. I do remember a lot of people actually wanted to play on Azura's Star when it was invented to suffer less from the lag. But it was simply to empty most of the time, at least on the other factions.
    Thornblade used to have the most guilds on enemy factions and the EP who are nightcapping nowadays started it to not lose too many points during nighttime, the same "excuse" so many players on all factions give.

Most EP are playing on Thornblade, either for the mentioned reason or because more TB players tend to avoid the zerg and engage in small scale fights, like myself. When I try that on other campaigns, it's either farming players without a clue of the game outside prime time, or in the evening, getting rolled because the zerg is now anywhere from 50-100 players strong.
    I'm talking about the spread out random zerg here. Both on Thorn and any other campaign except Blackwater Blade maybe, you have zergballs that are even less fun to fight against.

So in the end a campaign is being dominated by one faction because the others mainly left, letting EP nightcap without any real opposing force. Given that many EP left as well, first TB than the game, EP's population on TB may have been a reason for more severe imbalance when populations dropped further, too.
    Other enemy guild(s) come to Thorn to "teach the EP nightcappers a lesson", AD and DC team up, DC wins the first time.
    It's not even a very special campaign period when you look on it from a more objective perspective besides that DC didn't win before.

I think a lot of people really need some kind of reality check by now.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

There is no counter to that asinine comment. Thorn is the only competitive campaign? The sheer arrogance of that statement is mind boggling. Why not just delete all the other campaigns then? Other guilds fighting for their respective campaigns are basically beneath the thornblade guilds. Some people avoid thornblade because they don't want to join the aoe lagtrains. People are constantly complaining on these forums about lag and lagtrains and zergs. Thornblade is the posterboy campaign of that behaviour.

Anyone who wants to pvp, take keeps and win campaigns without resorting to those tactics are basically idiots because... yeuy thornblade? That is INCREDIBLY insulting. Worse then any pathetic insult I could come up with.

I didn't mean to be insulting, and I apologize for that. I didn't say that guilds playing on other campaigns than thorn aren't competitive or good players, but from what I've seen they usually don't face much resistance from other guilds, which is why people call those campaigns buff campaigns. I said usually because yes, that's not true for all of them all the time ! But you can't say that it's perfectly balanced between all factions every day all day, whereas, population wise, it's the case on Thorn.

Most of all I'm not trying to be arrogant about people who don't play Thorn because of the zergs etc, i'm the first one to complain about them and i often home another campaign to avoid it (I really spend 75% of my time outside of thorn). I'm not even trying to tell you my guild is superior to yours because my guild is basically non existant anyways and we mostly run in groups of 3-5.

"so AD and DC "owning" the 3 other campaigns is fine but EP owning Thorn is a nogo... i see..."
    That's the thing, EP doesn't own Thorn....

Garion is right, i didn't phrase it correctly, Thorn is the only consistently competitive campaign. If the others were competitive every day of the month, you wouldn't say that they are owned by AD or DC.

Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no guild raids in this game, only lag zergs :expressionless:
    I love Thorn. Even running solo around map is making you zerger in the eyes of enemy
    image.jpg
    Edited by Cinbri on June 3, 2015 9:42AM
  • T3hOwnage69
    T3hOwnage69
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    There is no guild raids in this game, only lag zergs :expressionless:
    I love Thorn. Even running solo around map is making you zerger in the eyes of enemy
    image.jpg

Lol that guy is so bad he msg me and my friends aswell with insults after he dies while running in his own zerg but he is always playing as offline or got us ignored dont know cant reply
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

They nightcap on Thorn, because the only reason is to win that campaign that always was the most constantly competitive one. I do remember a lot of people actually wanted to play on Azura's Star when it was invented to suffer less from the lag. But it was simply to empty most of the time, at least on the other factions.
    Thornblade used to have the most guilds on enemy factions and the EP who are nightcapping nowadays started it to not lose too many points during nighttime, the same "excuse" so many players on all factions give.

Most EP are playing on Thornblade, either for the mentioned reason or because more TB players tend to avoid the zerg and engage in small scale fights, like myself. When I try that on other campaigns, it's either farming players without a clue of the game outside prime time, or in the evening, getting rolled because the zerg is now anywhere from 50-100 players strong.
    I'm talking about the spread out random zerg here. Both on Thorn and any other campaign except Blackwater Blade maybe, you have zergballs that are even less fun to fight against.

So in the end a campaign is being dominated by one faction because the others mainly left, letting EP nightcap without any real opposing force. Given that many EP left as well, first TB than the game, EP's population on TB may have been a reason for more severe imbalance when populations dropped further, too.
    Other enemy guild(s) come to Thorn to "teach the EP nightcappers a lesson", AD and DC team up, DC wins the first time.
    It's not even a very special campaign period when you look on it from a more objective perspective besides that DC didn't win before.

I just wonder who the *** still cares enough about winning 30k gold that you would start raids up at 7am / raid until 4am for the sake of the map. Thats who needs a reality check.
    :]
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

I just wonder who the *** still cares enough about winning 30k gold that you would start raids up at 7am / raid until 4am for the sake of the map. Thats who needs a reality check.

Hard to believe you don't actually know the answer already - winning the campaign is the goal because objective PvP is what they want to play.
    I don't care about your rank either, that doesn't mean you shouldn't have set yourself that goal.

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

Hard to believe you don't actually know the answer already - winning the campaign is the goal because objective PvP is what they want to play.
    I don't care about your rank either, that doesn't mean you shouldn't have set yourself that goal.

But, if they want to play objectives, they probably want to feel some kind of accomplishment no? I mean, who doesn't prefer fighting hard over a keep and earning your victory after a hard battle rather than flooding it with a 30 man raid at 5 am????? The way I see it it's just like playing a fps game with an aimbot, yeah you're gonna win, but do you feel any satisfaction?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes your angry.

wall of text over

But, if they want to play objectives, they probably want to feel some kind of accomplishment no? I mean, who doesn't prefer fighting hard over a keep and earning your victory after a hard battle rather than flooding it with a 30 man raid at 5 am????? The way I see it it's just like playing a fps game with an aimbot, yeah you're gonna win, but do you feel any satisfaction?

As I don't see it as an accomplishment myself if not much actual PvP was involved I can hardly tell. It's just based on the idea to actually focus on winning the campaign.
    I think I would set myself some restrictions like not pushing enemy home keeps at night or sth, why exactly others don't care about that or as much as I do I don't know.

• SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seth_Black wrote: »
    Big thanks to DC players leveling up to lvl 20, joining Thorn, grouping with war groups and feeding movement details to DC via TS

...at least EP never did stuff so low

Nah EP only stoop as low as getting a 48 man lag zerg and spam steel tornado, which still works for them when they lag the server out!
  • Atzel
    Atzel
    ✭✭
    Hi , is this where i apply to become forum warrior ?
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well actually it started with a couple good guilds on EP, but then that attracted the randoms, oh the randoms, and alot of the guild players got fed up by the Q's and lagg, so its mostly randoms now, what was left of the guild players (war council) tried to hold the pact up, and yes nightcapping happened, but well its really dieng down, and youknow, randoms gonna random,
    Edited by bertenburnyb16_ESO on June 16, 2015 1:55PM
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)