The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

OK so what is the deal with EP on EU campaigns?

Atirez
Atirez
✭✭
I have been playing on NA and honestly EP do well or at least competative and there appears to be a few good guilds which are always active. Transferred to my home server EU and EP are getting basically destroyed everywhere.

What is more worrying is, on the Thornblade server, EP is basically poplocked all day (with queues) and when you get in we generally only have Farra or at a push Kings.

I was hoping to have some resonably balanced competative PvP so can someone let me know where the good guilds are homed for EP on EU, I would love to come and play for you. I am a very active player. Also can someone let me know which is the best campaign to be on?

I only know of the following guilds
Decimation Elite on Azure
War Council on Thornblade

Also, can someone enlighten me as to what is happening with EP on EU campaigns?
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP all stack in Thornblade queue because pugs are afraid of others campaigns where they are less than 60 in a blob.
    EP nightcapped thornblade everyday for 3 months.
    AD and DC got bored and a lot left
    Some EPs came on forum to claim their strength because they were winning locked vs low/low
    Few DC and one AD guild grew angry because of all those ***.
    They came on Thornblade and rekt those little lizards, even if those still tried to nightcap.
    EP are now QQing.
    Edited by Erondil on May 29, 2015 7:51PM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Atirez
    Atirez
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info and while I can appreciate the idea of all the guilds going on to teach us a lesson, that still doesn't explain why we are poplocked and no one actually seems to be doing anything productive.

Further, I would like to know which guilds are active and join one so I can do my part for the Pact :)
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    EP all stack in Thornblade queue because pugs are afraid of others campaigns where they are less than 60 in a blob.
    EP nightcapped thornblade everyday for 3 months.
    AD and DC got bored and a lot left
    Some EPs came on forum to claim their strength because they were winning locked vs low/low
    Few DC and one AD guild grew angry because of all those ***.
    They came on Thornblade and rekt those little lizards, even if those still tried to nightcap.
    EP are now QQing.

Pretty much sums it up.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atirez wrote: »
    Thanks for the info and while I can appreciate the idea of all the guilds going on to teach us a lesson, that still doesn't explain why we are poplocked and no one actually seems to be doing anything productive.

Further, I would like to know which guilds are active and join one so I can do my part for the Pact :)

Because if EP cant nightcap they dont know what to do. The main EP night crew decided to give up. Wait till campaign finishes and see what happens. Im also intrieged as to what will happen.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• RensDG
    RensDG
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are a bit butt hurt.
    Thornblade always had nightcappers. When it werent the EP it was the AD.

I personally been barely active in pvp last 3 campaigns so i do not have a clear vieuw of what hapened on thornblade.
    All i know is that ive seen the smurfs and bananas actively work together against the reds.

I can understand why they work against a population that is bigger then them.. But when we have no more scrolls, 1 to 3 keeps, and are far from the nr 1 position. Pvp aint fun for me when i only queue during the evenings.
    All i got to see this campaign were Arrius, kings, farra, and some minor Brk and Chalman.

I got punished as a pact player for something i didn't do. The Green alliance isn't a fantasy. For the first time in all the campaigns we can truly say it's a fact. I do not support any type of gloating. In the past ive seen alot of yellows brag when they won a campaign, and it honestly irritated me. Not because i lost a campaign. But because the winner couln't resist bragging about his victory. So i do not support any pact gloating on the forums about a victory.

Anyway, look at this, it sums up nicely how competative the campaign been in the past:
    http://esostats.com/35-30_Day_small_Thornblade_small
    Ebonheart pact,
    Grizon, Redguard Dragonknight.
    Grizzi, Dunmer Dragonknight
    Gri'jo, Khajiit Nightblade
    Gison, Dunmer Sorcerer

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other *** die for his"-
    -George Patton
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RensDG wrote: »

I personally been barely active in pvp last 3 campaigns so i do not have a clear vieuw of what hapened on thornblade.
    All i know is that ive seen the smurfs and bananas actively work together against the reds.

I can understand why they work against a population that is bigger then them.. But when we have no more scrolls, 1 to 3 keeps, and are far from the nr 1 position. Pvp aint fun for me when i only queue during the evenings.
    All i got to see this campaign were Arrius, kings, farra, and some minor Brk and Chalman.

I got punished as a pact player for something i didn't do. The Green alliance isn't a fantasy. For the first time in all the campaigns we can truly say it's a fact. I do not support any type of gloating. In the past ive seen alot of yellows brag when they won a campaign, and it honestly irritated me. Not because i lost a campaign. But because the winner couln't resist bragging about his victory. So i do not support any pact gloating on the forums about a victory.

Anyway, look at this, it sums up nicely how competative the campaign been in the past:

When AD (essentially swat) was nightcapping back 6 months ago, they were double focused as EP is now, by the famous purple alliance. A lot of ADs (including me) got punished for something they didnt do, exactly as you. We didnt give up. And the swat period is hopefully gone.
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • RensDG
    RensDG
    ✭✭✭
    There is a difference between a mutual goal/enemy and an actual Alliance.

Go to http://esostats.com/35-30_Day_small_Thornblade_small

If you zoom the score evolution to the last 10 days you can clearly see blue and yellow evenly raising points.
    The only thing i can see in it is that they barely attacked each other. cause if they would have attacked each other. the bars wouln't gain the same ammount of points for almost 10 days long.
    Ebonheart pact,
    Grizon, Redguard Dragonknight.
    Grizzi, Dunmer Dragonknight
    Gri'jo, Khajiit Nightblade
    Gison, Dunmer Sorcerer

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other *** die for his"-
    -George Patton
  • Kater_Murr
    Kater_Murr
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Kater_Murr on December 9, 2015 7:49PM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

When AD (essentially swat) was nightcapping back 6 months ago, they were double focused as EP is now, by the famous purple alliance. A lot of ADs (including me) got punished for something they didnt do, exactly as you. We didnt give up. And the swat period is hopefully gone.

^this. When AD was nightcapping, the hate was on them, now it's the reds' turn. If one day a DC guild decides to nightcap every day on thorn, there will be an orange alliance and we will get punished for it, and i will gladly go insult whichever guild put us in this situation. Circle of life, get over it
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP seems to be largely focused on Thornblade and doesn't stand much of a chance at winning anything in Haderus and Chillrend at the moment. Problem is Thornblade is supposed to be the go-to competitive campaign and EP dominating it day and night (!) through sheer force of numbers has gotten them a thorough double teaming from the other 2 alliances.

Only somewhat balanced campaign out there right now is Blackwater Blade, in terms of population and the day-to-day state of the war, I think. Even then, EP gets a lot of aggro there, with Chalman and BRK being the default targets for the DC and AD zergs. It's also the non-vet campaign, so for a lot of people it isn't an option.

Maybe Thornblade will get better this next campaign.
    Edited by Valencer on May 31, 2015 12:32PM
  • Atirez
    Atirez
    ✭✭
    I've set to move to Haderus after the campaign completes, just seems that it is the EP PvE server on Thornblade at the moment. Yeah I like Blackwater but that's a no-go unless I start playing some of my low level alts.
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    I got the feeling EP got the same problem of AD on Thornblade: lack of a TS. In games like MMORPG TS is the best buff we can use :) Just my two cents.
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im in the leadership of decimation elite. We are currently located on azura star. We're not one of the best pvp guilds out there. Im not above admitting that. But we can hold our own in most cases. Our policy has always been that any player with any lvl of skill/character can join. We mostly cater to casual players who like to have some fun. Got some good friends on ts.

On azura star we do allright. Biggest problem there is nightcappers (not that I care). We make emperor sometimes eventhough we basically have to start with 1-2 keeps at prime time (again: nightcapping). Azura star is pretty balanced atm and good fun for us.

Sometimes we guest at another campaign (chillrend or haderus, never thornblade) to help other guilds for a night if they ask for it. But this is rather rare.

We're not a fan of bombsquadding which in the current setup is basically screwing yourself ovrr I guess. The main grouo is always guildies ts only. Other groups we invite randoms. Again: policy of everyone can join the fun.

One curious addition: we try and spread out raids over multipke keeps as to prevent lag but even when for example the (second) last emp keeps requires bigger numbers, we hardly have any lag. Eventhough we are bringing 2/3 raids of our own.

Anyways, goblins and dg are still running around. We got some smaller guilds as well. Exterminatus is on haderus if im not mistaken. Thats about all I know.
    Edited by iseko on June 1, 2015 6:38AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iseko wrote: »

We're not a fan of bombsquadding which in the current setup is basically screwing yourself ovrr I guess. The main grouo is always guildies ts only. Other groups we invite randoms. Again: policy of everyone can join the fun.

One curious addition: we try and spread out raids over multipke keeps as to prevent lag but even when for example the (second) last emp keeps requires bigger numbers, we hardly have any lag. Eventhough we are bringing 2/3 raids of our own.

That's because you aren't stacking up 48 people spamming aoe, you have my respect for that ! Maybe you should share your wisdom to some of the Thorn guilds ;)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

That's because you aren't stacking up 48 people spamming aoe, you have my respect for that ! Maybe you should share your wisdom to some of the Thorn guilds ;)

Thornblade pugs don't stack up either.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

all 3 alliances on thorn are stacking the *piep* out of their members.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

Indeed, let's be the first to stop it.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did you see me say otherwise? I was giving my respect to an EP guild, not bashing on anyone in particular :P
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP on Thornblade was very strong for a while due to lack of competition (Shido was the only on until last month) and have always had an alliance of guilds using TeamSpeak to run and organise all groups at the same time giving us a strong advantage in map control.

Of that alliance of guilds on guild remains (The Wabbajack) and most of the commanders/officers are burnt out from the last months of fighting and trying to PVP Zenimax and their horrible programming/server/graphics whatever you want to blame for the lag.

The campaign has swayed from one faction to the other over its time. When Shido was around we were forced to step up our game and organise raids to be running with commanders almost 24/7 to guarantee AD didn't have the nightcap advantage as well as fighting them off during prime time.

For the last campaign I don't know much other that people are angry at eXile for using some questionable tactics early on in the season, the lag which is only getting worse, we lose three major PVP guilds from the campaign/game.

It used to be that the EU had a good PVP community who while against each other in game could keep those differences aside on the forums to agree on common grounds (this was shown well during the low population bonus issues) however recently it seems more about trolling/smacking/taunting each other than agreeing to enjoy the games PVP.

Alas the era of BOB is over and we are to worship our new Goonswarm overlords. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • VincentBlanquin
    VincentBlanquin
    ✭✭✭
    sums it up? there were-are daily lagsploitings from AD and DC on Thornblade so EP guilds (not me) give up and play elsewhere and since TU many newbies play EP couse of Skyrim, so we have population of unorganized casuals EP on thornblade. Not surprise they cant face AD and DC guilds, if they even dont attack each other
    Edited by VincentBlanquin on June 1, 2015 10:20AM
    Irwen Vincinter - Nord - Dragonknight
    Irw´en - Bosmer - Nightblade
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sums it up? there were-are daily lagsploitings from AD and DC on Thornblade so EP guilds (not me) give up and play elsewhere and since TU many newbies play EP couse of Skyrim, so we have population of unorganized casuals EP on thornblade. Not surprise they cant face AD and DC guilds, if they even dont attack each other

You realise this ad guild(singular) you speak of normally runs a 8 or 12m group right ^^?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Indeed, let's be the first to stop it.

would love it as i´m running in a max 4 man group - everything above 8 sticked players aint be possible to hande :*

Did you see me say otherwise? I was giving my respect to an EP guild, not bashing on anyone in particular :P

didn´t ment to harm you - just wanted to point out that AD and DC are in need of some lectures too ;)
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• VincentBlanquin
    VincentBlanquin
    ✭✭✭

You realise this ad guild(singular) you speak of normally runs a 8 or 12m group right ^^?

maybe, true that AD is not that hard to fight still, but DC has very organized squads of much more people, dont know if guilds, but organized, who roflstomping others easily

Irwen Vincinter - Nord - Dragonknight
    Irw´en - Bosmer - Nightblade
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you zoom the score evolution to the last 10 days you can clearly see blue and yellow evenly raising points.
    The only thing i can see in it is that they barely attacked each other. cause if they would have attacked each other. the bars wouln't gain the same ammount of points for almost 10 days long.

because DC and AD are working together.
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

because DC and AD are working together.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbraXuS ma brother, is time for you to post your schedule, so people can comply with it. Explain nightcapping for me pls. Every time you go to sleep probably ? Do you ever know that the night comes at different times in different parts of the world? or all EU EP population MUST waith YOU to woke up, or otherwise you will gather all your lag abusing runts and "punish" them "HARD"? You mister ruin not just EP fun on EU, you and your punks (from AD and DC) ruin PvP for all 3 factions, using lag causing skills and two vs one faction tactics. Do this make me angry ? no/ just facts/. Do this win win exploit and lag fest will make your litle Willy bigger ... dont think so. And pls dont go to sleep when you start to lose even with yellow support, just to have reason to say " they capped til i sleep"

ZoS, i think is time to remove guest campaign option
    Regards
    Edited by Runkorko on June 1, 2015 7:19PM
  • Kater_Murr
    Kater_Murr
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Kater_Murr on December 9, 2015 7:48PM
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel pity, not anger. The game is good, and we can have fun, but instead, we spam one skill and bet which zerg will win.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbraXuS ma brother, is time for you to post your schedule, so people can comply with it. Explain nightcapping for me pls. Every time you go to sleep probably ? Do you ever know that the night comes at different times in different parts of the world? or all EU EP population MUST waith YOU to woke up, or otherwise you will gather all your lag abusing runts and "punish" them "HARD"? You mister ruin not just EP fun on EU, you and your punks (from AD and DC) ruin PvP for all 3 factions, using lag causing skills and two vs one faction tactics. Do this make me angry ? no/ just facts/. Do this win win exploit and lag fest will make your litle Willy bigger ... dont think so. And pls dont go to sleep when you start to lose even with yellow support, just to have reason to say " they capped til i sleep"

ZoS, i think is time to remove guest campaign option
    Regards

When there are organized EP raids running at 9-10 AM everyday with high pop vs low low and the map full red... I think we can call thatnight/morning capping. PvDoor.
    About lag abusing, there a couple of EP raids running with 48 men trains spamming steel tornado, I think one DC guild playing with such numbers (not Exile) and 0 largescale AD guild if I'm not wrong (koCyrodiil tried yesterday but left I think) on thornblade. Just spread your guilds between differents campaign, tell to those guilds running with 48 men at the same place to make 2 differnts raids going at differents objectives. Please.
    Edited by Erondil on June 1, 2015 10:05PM
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enough of this BS that eXile is causing the lag. If U keep coming with 40-60 players (which U seem to need to stand a chance) ofc there is gonna be lag, esp if U keep spaming S-tornado and Meteors...
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever