The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

PTS should have every new game mechanic.

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
PTS should have every new game mechanic. I believe PTS would have caught this 2.0.11 bug right off the bat. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it has to do with scaled consumables and old recipes versions not matching up with the new ones.
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic Ambrosia that was added contains some major alterations/differences from the norm in the Provisioning system, and I believe should be removed until tested thoroughly.

Differences:

*Can stack this new drink with other drinks or food;

*7 recipe cards (found only in the provisioning pack from writs) combine to form one recipe upon selecting one of the 7 when all are obtained;

*New ingredient, Perfect Roe, only found from fishing;

I agree, the reported crashes would have been found in PTS almost instantly!
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I'm sure the implementing of level scaling on the food/drinks ruined the works as well.

They're nice ideas, but not at the expense of the whole system! Sheesh.
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first thought moments after I crashed earlier today. Why was this not put on the PTS? It might have saved a lot of grief.
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like them to update it with all the incremental 1 day early so we can catch this stuff but, i guess live is the new pts for console.
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk