Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Invictus Legion is Looking for Members! Daggerfall Covenant

LittleSaint
LittleSaint
Soul Shriven
The Guild of the Invictus Legion would like to Formally invite any and all warriors to Join our cause. Our Home campaign is Chillrend. We fight for the Daggerfall Covenant. We fight till the Last man without Surrender. Our colors are prefered to be Blue, Black, And White. Not in that Order or scheme. To increase in rank invite more members or prove yourself in the Alliance War with Officers.

We even encourage to help new players get on their feet fighting with better armor and weapons. We have an amazing blacksmith who can make your gear and make you battle ready immediately! Free of charge!

If you would like more information or to Join please Message the Following Gamertags

XxLittleSaintxX

blood kills26

Raven Sins

Looking forward to see you on the Battlefield!
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I would be interested in forming a Partnership with you

If you will hear me out real quick, I feel as if you and your Guild should join us the Deadra Bandits. We plan to focus on RP and PvP, but will enjoy all aspects of ESO. Plus nothing will be mandatory, so for example if you do not wish to RP, you do not have to. The main purpose of our Guild is to make friends, play ESO, and have fun doing so.

Let me explain why I think we should combine real quick. Our Alliance, Daggerfall Covenant, is vastly outnumbered already compared to the others two Alliances. Plus there are already a couple large Guilds in Daggerfall, so it will be hard for us smaller Guilds just starting out to gain members. Rather than competing we should work together.

The reason I say we focus on RP and PvP is a couple reasons. First off I love RP. I love to feel like I am my character and come up with a backstory. Which is why the Deadra Bandits are an RP Guild. The Guild itself will have a backstory and our story will continue to grow as long as we have members willing to participate in RP.

Now the reason I say that we are also PvP based is that our Guilds vision is to see one of our members rise and be crowned Emperor. But like I stated earlier we will focus on ALL aspects of ESO.

If you are willing to combine with us then I will give you a rank of importance as long as you realize it will come with responsibility.

If you are not willing to combine with us then I'm willing to consider your Guild an ally. :smile:

I hope to hear back from you and look forward to gaming with you!

My GT: Luc Ray Mee

Peace!
  • LittleSaint
    LittleSaint
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in forming a Partnership with you

If you will hear me out real quick, I feel as if you and your Guild should join us the Deadra Bandits. We plan to focus on RP and PvP, but will enjoy all aspects of ESO. Plus nothing will be mandatory, so for example if you do not wish to RP, you do not have to. The main purpose of our Guild is to make friends, play ESO, and have fun doing so.

Let me explain why I think we should combine real quick. Our Alliance, Daggerfall Covenant, is vastly outnumbered already compared to the others two Alliances. Plus there are already a couple large Guilds in Daggerfall, so it will be hard for us smaller Guilds just starting out to gain members. Rather than competing we should work together.

The reason I say we focus on RP and PvP is a couple reasons. First off I love RP. I love to feel like I am my character and come up with a backstory. Which is why the Deadra Bandits are an RP Guild. The Guild itself will have a backstory and our story will continue to grow as long as we have members willing to participate in RP.

Now the reason I say that we are also PvP based is that our Guilds vision is to see one of our members rise and be crowned Emperor. But like I stated earlier we will focus on ALL aspects of ESO.

If you are willing to combine with us then I will give you a rank of importance as long as you realize it will come with responsibility.

If you are not willing to combine with us then I'm willing to consider your Guild an ally. :smile:

I hope to hear back from you and look forward to gaming with you!

My GT: Luc Ray Mee

Peace!

I am interested in your offer but I would like to discuss and get more information. Please message on xbox gt XxLittleSaintxX
    look forward for hearing from you
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I would totally message you on Xbox right now, but I am currently at work. I can message on here or we can wait until tomorrow to discuss over Xbox chat. I will be sleeping when I get home at 8:30am EST and waking up around 3pm EST, so I will be on sometime shortly after that.

Also I'm off on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I will be gaming CONSTANTLY those days.

• LittleSaint
    LittleSaint
    Soul Shriven
    Just write me on here. Is there a private chat or something we could use?
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    There is, but when I click on it, it says I do not have permission to do that..
    You should totally make an account on guildlaunch.com and totally check out our site http://daedrabandits.guildlaunch.com/

The reason I say that is so that you can just message me through there. I feel like that will be way simpler.
  • LittleSaint
    LittleSaint
    Soul Shriven
    Alright.