Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Come aboard Sons of Enterprise

crzyone9584
As the current Captain of Sons of Enterprise, SoE, I'd like to welcome you to join SoE. We aim to be a social guild that will come together and help each other out with quests, adventuring, or anything else. As we are a small guild as of right now, we don't have many things planned out. Though here are some things we will like to add once we have more people.

Weekly Raids (Tuesdays) of group dungeons, fishing tournaments, horse racing and more! As of right now we are more of a social guild.

SoE is currently recruiting. We do not have any limitations on recruitment as of right now. All may join regardless of race, class, skills, play style, etc.

If you'd like to join please just throw me a line on Xbox live or the game at CrZyOnE9584
Living to Ride, Riding to Live
  • crzyone9584
    Didn't see an edit button and i forgot to post which alliance. We are allied with Daggerfall Covenant.
  • crzyone9584
    To boldly go where no man has gone before... A five year mission into deep tamriel wink emoticon
  • crzyone9584
    Made some progress today. We are now at about 10 people. I have also made a site for us. You can see us over at

http://sonsofenterprise.gamerlaunch.com/

You can also apply through there if you would like.
  • Crazyeye78
    Would love to join.

GT is - AngryCrazyeye
  • crzyone9584
    Request sent to you by me! Welcome to SoE

• dans81
    dans81
    Soul Shriven
    Ill join if its
    ok
  • crzyone9584
    dans81 wrote: »
    Ill join if its
    ok

Sure! What is your gt? is it dans81?

Until we hit 15 members, all members who join will be added directly to the Ensign Rank which gives you basic access to all things we own.

@dans81 You will have Ensign rank even if we go above 15 before you get me your gamertag.
    Edited by crzyone9584 on June 13, 2015 7:04AM
  • crzyone9584
    As the current Captain( Guild Master) of Sons of Enterprise, SoE, I'd like to welcome you to join SoE. We aim to be a social guild that will come together and help each other out with quests, adventuring, or anything else. Here are some things we will like to add once we have more people.

Weekly Raids (Tuesdays) of group dungeons, fishing tournaments, horse racing and more! As of right now we are more of a social guild.

SoE is currently recruiting. We do not have any limitations on recruitment as of right now. All may join regardless of race, class, skills, play style, etc.

If you'd like to join please just throw me a line on Xbox live or the game at CrZyOnE9584

Please visit us at http://sonsofenterprise.gamerlaunch.com/

We have a guild bank, and I'm working on the guild tabbard.
  • crzyone9584
    As the current Captain( Guild Master) of Sons of Enterprise, SoE, I'd like to welcome you to join SoE. We aim to be a social guild that will come together and help each other out with quests, adventuring, or anything else. Here are some things we will like to add once we have more people.

• crzyone9584