Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"Dungeon Party Finder" Recruitment Thread | All Factions | All Invites | Strictly Dungeons Only

El3aab
El3aab
One of the hardest things I have found to do on ESO for the console is finding party members to dungeon with. Unlike its counterpart PC version, we have no chat functionality. I decided that we need a guild to find party members easily therefore "Dungeon Party Finder" was created.

* We are focused on making it easier to find party members of any role to dive straight into Dungeons.

* We do not and will never have a guild store. This is strictly Dungeon related only.

* We do pride ourselves to building a community so we will promote events, raffles, etc.

* Participation in said events, raffles, etc. is completely optional.

* Our only requirement is simple. On your member notes list the role you play as (DPS/TANK/HEALER) so members can find what they need easily. I will sort members in there proper rank.

* Our goal is to fill the guild with 500 active players!

* All guild ranks can invite, so invite your friends you meet along your journey in ESO.

Want to join? Please reply to this thread and we'll start inviting right away!
If you don't have an ESO forum account then send me a message on XBOX (GT:El3aab) and I will add you to the guild!
Edited by El3aab on June 14, 2015 10:24PM
  • @Evan_LaFrance
    @Evan_LaFrance
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join Giuld plz GT is, ArCaDe FrInZy
  • El3aab
    El3aab
    Would like to join Giuld plz GT is, ArCaDe FrInZy

Is that an L or an i in frinzy?
  • El3aab
    El3aab
    We're at 6 members now!