Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help please

genetxcs
genetxcs
Soul Shriven
I want to be a dps sorcerer, I'm level 12 my spell and weapon damage are both 263 and I have only put skill points into magicka and health mostly all magicka, so how to I get my spell/weapon damage to go higher than 263?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you wear jewelry or sets that increase spell damage, it won't. Spell damage the stat is based on the weapon you are using as it's main source. However, there are jewelry enchantments that can increase spell damage, and several sets that you can find/craft can increase spell damage as well.

The actual DAMAGE/HEALING of your spells, however, is based on both spell damage and max magika. So increasing either of those will increase your effectiveness as well.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    afaik, the spelldamage and weapondamage itself can't be influenced. They go up when you level up. The total amount of damage you deal is depending on weapondamage or spelldamage, but also the total amount of stamina or magica.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU