Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to obtain a property for the guild?

MADCIBERKITER
Hi, I have created a guild and I would like to lnow how do you gain property for it?

Best Answers

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm unsure what you mean by property.

If you mean guildhousing or guildhalls. There is no such thing in ESO.
    A guild has the following service to offer for members:
    1: dedicated guildchat and an officerschat for officers.
    2: a guildtabbart that people can wear over thier armor to show the guild logo.
    3: a guildbank. This is an account at the bank shared by all members of the guild. The leader can set who has what kind of access.
    4: a guildstore. An auctionhouse for your members, accesable through the bank
    5: a guildtrader or kiosk. This is an npc that can be accessed by non members to buy stuff offered by members on the guildstore.

These things are not standard but need to be unlocked by getting enough members and sometimes also paying for them. For example, the kiosk cost a lot of money for a single week. Specially if it is placed at an A location like the alliance capital.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Answer ✓
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    well, for a PvP guild, if your guild members take a keep then they can claim that keep by going to the Quartermaster and claiming it for the guild. In PvE your guild has to first have enough members to open a store(50 I think) now you have to build your guilds membership up enough to have enough money in your guild bank to win the bidding wars against other guilds for trading kiosks that are found all over . I think you have the bidding wars once a week.
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
    Answer ✓
  • MADCIBERKITER
    Thank you for the help, been new to all of this, so much to learn about this game! Thanks again!