Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking to form Trade Guild

S1L3NTKiLLaH
S1L3NTKiLLaH
✭✭✭
Hello everyone, I am looking to form a trading guild for the Xbox One NA platform (Eastern US). My main is currently a V12 with all crafting abilities mastered. There will be no charges or dues to join it. All members who join are only asked to make sure they are selling and promoting the guild. Please message me on Xbox Live and I will add you as a friend and invite you into the guild when the game launches. Members will have research items crafted for no cost as long as they send the supplies to me with a message of what you are wanting. Don't start the game solo join a guild! Once we get some members we can organize PvP events and questing/dungeons.

My gamertag on xbox is: S1L3NTKiLLaH

Send me a message! Thanks!
  • Waralchemist
    What faction is this guild for?
  • S1L3NTKiLLaH
    S1L3NTKiLLaH
    ✭✭✭
    What faction is this guild for?

This guild will be basically for trading so it will be multi-faction. I don't discriminate lol. All factions are welcome!

Thanks for the interest!
  • S1L3NTKiLLaH
    S1L3NTKiLLaH
    ✭✭✭
    I will be doing nothing but adding people to the guild once we can get into game. Please drop your Gamertag here or message me in game on Xbox Live: GT is S1L3NTKiLLaH. For those who have already messaged me I have put your name on a list invites will go out as soon as i can send em.

• cromahn
    cromahn
    ✭✭
    GR: Cromahn invite please:)
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    please invite GT ilawynde

TY
  • S1L3NTKiLLaH
    S1L3NTKiLLaH
    ✭✭✭
    cromahn wrote: »
    GR: Cromahn invite please:)
    please invite GT ilawynde

TY

both sent, I ended up joining East Empire Company. There is a trader in the start area they had.
  • kelland55
    kelland55
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please gt: uglybabypenguin