Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade bow build help

Frostbite
Frostbite
Am looking for a decent bow build for my player on Xbox one but am not sure what to use any help would be great :)
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im assuming you want to look for a levelling build so heres what i recommend:

Mark target
    Snipe
    Cloak / poison arrow
    Cripple / Draining shot
    Killer's blade

This is mostly what you can use till lvl 15 when you have access to the second bar. Then it all depends on what you want for your gameplay, is it pure ranged? A mixture if both melee and ranged? A magicka range but using bow?

Cant do much without much more info on your thoughts for further later into the game but I hope this helps.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Frostbite
    Frostbite
    Yeah sorry a levelling one would be good . Am just doing range until lvl 15 then my second bar is going to be 2h or dual wield. So a build round that would be great