Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone tell me when the next new moon is in GMT? Thanks

ShunZodiac
ShunZodiac
Soul Shriven
I wanna be a vamp, so lend a helping hand? Thanks
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShunZodiac wrote: »

You don't need for it to be a full moon. Just need to be at the right place at the right time around midnight.

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • xXMLGXZombieXx
    Then why is everyone and there dog saying it has to be a new moon
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    gard wrote: »
    ShunZodiac wrote: »

You don't need for it to be a full moon. Just need to be at the right place at the right time around midnight.

It clearly isn't just any midnight. We know that much for sure.

What we know is that the werewolf foes that infect you to be a werewolf only spawn with a full moon.
    We also know that the bloodfiends don't spawn just any night and it is bout the same window (in lenght) as for werewolfs, but not at the full moons.

This leads to the easy conclusion that vampires only spawn at certain types of moons. There have been many (but no conclusive) reports it is during new moons.

To the OP, you can see the moons by looking up at night time. Keep in mind that the confusion and the fuzyyness bout it has two reasons.
    1: It isn't always a clear sky.
    2: to know more details, more detailed studies has to be done. As vampirism isn't uncommon for long, interest in this detail slips when time progresses. In two months time, most who wants a bite now on the consoles will have one anyways.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU