Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon Swap

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
I'm told there's a Weapon Swap button on the left directional buttons but when I press it all it does is sheath my weapon/s. How do I Load a second weapon to the Weapon Swap button?
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm told there's a Weapon Swap button on the left directional buttons but when I press it all it does is sheath my weapon/s. How do I Load a second weapon to the Weapon Swap button?

It unlocks at level 15. Before that, you cant equip a secondary Weapon Set.
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Damn.

Thanks for that.
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember that when you hit lvl15 your secondary weapon set and skillbar (you get secondary skill bar - but only skills on skillbar active in moment of killing enemy will get exp) will be still locked. In order to unlock it you will have to manually equip second weapon to your secondary weapon slot.

So if you are using sword and shield in first slot then you gotta get another sword or sword+shield, or maybe bow etc. and put it into secondary slot. Once both primary and secondary slot is filled weapon swap will unlock.
  • YargHound
    YargHound
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a place where I can actually find the exact process? Because I am so lost. And I am lvl 15.