Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF free vampire bite thread

TwistedYukuma
TwistedYukuma
Soul Shriven
I am currently looking for someone to turn me into a vampire my psn is twistedyukuma just like my username here
couple things I already know
  • 1. there is already a thread for people looking for vampire bite( I know but it was getting super crowded and the chances of anyone looking at my reply kinda slim right now
  • 2. vampirism is really hard to come by (I know but attempting to wait for the vamps to spawn and bite me is just not working considering people spawn hoarding for hours and then killing the vamps if they are not attacking them)
  • 3. you can buy vampirism from another player (but I don't want to spend 20k which is stupid high by the way for vampirism when I can get it for free just me being honest.)
    But hey if I cant get it at least I started a new thread for it which can hopefully increase the chances of some people if not my self in general. :D

Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    - System: Ps4
    - Server: North America
    - Character: Asura Black
    - Psn: TwistedYukuma
  • brodybeatdown
    brodybeatdown
    Soul Shriven
    Brodybeatdown
    Ebonheart
    NA server
    PS4
    looking for vampire bite and willing to pay it forward
  • legendary117
    legendary117
    Soul Shriven
    Aldmer Dominion
    Xboxone
    North America
    Best wizard
    Gt bun kush blunts

Please and thank you also going to help others
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    The existing megathread is vamp and werewolf
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• techtechdude_ESO
    techtechdude_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would like a Vamp or Werewolf bite. Have been waiting for about 5 hours a day since launch, and can't get a bite.

PSN: x22pwnagex
    Character: Correin
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Wood Elf

I don't have very much money, 3k is all I have but I'm willing to give it all if need be.