Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Recruiting for my Guild

ArchangelTheProdigy
ArchangelTheProdigy
Soul Shriven
Hi ladies and gents. Recruiting for my Xbox One Daggerfall guild. We'll be mostly doing caves/dungeons with each other, but if a guild member needs help with a quest, we'll jump in. For the most part though grouped up, we usual quest on are own, but again if you need help, we can help you. Any gear you need, if we find it we'll share it. We are a serious guild, but the most important thing is to have fun. The only real request I have for anyone interested in joining the guild, is that you be mature and experienced in RPGs and MMOs.

If you're interested in join my guild please let know. Either leave your gamertag below or add me on Xbox. It'd be easier for you added me on Xbox. My Gamertag is UTxTheArchangel. Tonight(At around 5pm est) we wanna do the first cave. So if 3 others between the levels 15 and 19 wanna group up, add me and I'll invite you. Level doesn't matter for the guild though, if you want in and you follow the guild rules, you're in.
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • ArchangelTheProdigy
    ArchangelTheProdigy
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!

I wont be online till 5pm eastern US time. Add me on Xbox and I'll invite you.