The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESOTU Console Launch Update"

• drumstyle43
    drumstyle43
    Soul Shriven
    Ik keep getting a server isseu no peue
  • RubberSpaghetti
    RubberSpaghetti
    Soul Shriven
    Some of us still can't even login, and I can't even get customer support to help me out
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be nice if you guys would now pay attention to PC/Mac. For one thing, PvP is in DESPERATE need of attention in terms of the servers, bugs, balance, and the rampant exploiting/cheating.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • oiramzamub17_ESO
    I buy the imperial and explorer pack for Xbox one and I cannot craft imperial gear and the explorer pack is not available. I hope you guys fix the problem. I'm still enjoying the game. Thanks!
  • oimysize
    oimysize
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting kicked out of the entire game after about 5 minutes of loading it up. Whats wrong? It was fine before this update!