Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ebonheart's Finest Looking for members

nataliepaige21
New guild to ESO looking to build our member base. Everyone is welcome to join. We like to have fun and enjoy every part of the game. Mostly PVE right now but we do have members that do PVP as well. Hoping to make our guild much bigger so we can have huge kickass PVP groups. We understand that you have lives so no requirements just have fun on the game when you can. Whether you are a casual gamer, hardcore gamer, or just extremely addicted to the game like it's your crack you will fit right in. We do prefer 18+ but will make exceptions for younger individuals who have shown they are mostly mature. We are also building our guild with some werewolves and vampires. No cost to you if you are wanting to be one. So if you like to have fun and play with awesome and friendly people; respond to the forum or message me on xbox one. GT is : igotemfixedbaby. Hope you'll come join us in ESO.
  • Warhulk
    Warhulk
    If the server would ever work I will join. Been waiting about 30 min to log on. Question, how do I find yall? I'm new to ESO.
    My GT is OEF12B character name Warhulk.
  • nataliepaige21
    I'll send u an invite
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!