The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Character Won't Load - Greenshade Area (Warning to All)

A5ko
A5ko
✭✭✭
My main character is currently 'stuck' in Greenshade. Any attempts to log in with this character are met with one of three outcomes.

1). Stuck on Requesting character load screen, until it errors back to main menu.
2). Game progresses to Greenshade loading screen then crashes back to Xbox Dashboard.
3). Game fully loads but character is completely unresponsive, no abilities can be cast and after a minute crashes to dashboard.

Two areas this has now happened on in Greenshade.

1). Whilst finishing up quest line with Wilderking. (Was able to get character out of area before it completely screwed me up).
2). Upon exciting Gurzag's Mine. (Now I can no longer play my main character)

Utterly game breaking and frustrating, so be forewarned. Maybe best skipping these two quests or as much as the area as possible, just in case.
A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasnt that happening on PC too some time ago?
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    Well its happened three times now.

I dont mind the odd disconnection or bug but this is a *** take. Been trying to finish a couple of quests but stopped at every turn by a different issue each time.

Games currently not fit for purpose.
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• Smileyy_xD
    Wanna know what's utter heartbreaking? As I was reading this, I looked up and my character was being loaded into greenshade....guess who got kicked to dashboard..