Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New guild just created! The Stoned Assassins.

Darkxxxdrag0n
I'm looking to recruit any and all players 18+ with a headset! Im going to create a great teamwork oriented atmosphere for pve and PVP. Im on Ebonheart and my gamertag is Dark xXx Drag0n! Don't hesitate send a follow my way and ill follow and add you to the Guild! Let's become the dominate Alliance and Guild on this Gane!
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    Bump
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    sweet 18 and up im in...im 28

GT:SURxR3AL
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    SURxR3AL wrote: »
    sweet 18 and up im in...im 28

GT:SURxR3AL

Once maintenance is complete I will add you, to friends list and in game to the guild. If you have any friends who play esp in Ebonheart ,you have access to add people as well i am giving the guild unrestricted access to inviting who they want!
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    Got your invite, now I'm curious if I join a guild, is it for every character on the account or per character?
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    It is per character
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    The Stoned Assassins are still recruiting members, open to ebonheart only! Leave gamer tag here if you want an invite!
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    Bump!

I just need 1 more person so i can get a guild bank, all welcome!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My gamertag is BlastedAssassin. But i havent logged into xbox in a while. And im AD. But i just felt like sharing :)
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    Well thanks lol if ill shoot you an invite if you'd like, i just need that 1 player to get a guild bank.
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    The Stoned Assassins are still looking for guild members to fill slots in our guild we had 10 but lost 2 started a guild bank and tabbard but lost them from losing members. Looking to gain alot more players for PvE'ing and PvP'ing.

18+ Headsets not required but are deff welcomed and are a must for PvP.

Looking for active players for all times of the day Est. Im usually on from 9pm est to 4-5am est and ill occationally jump on during the day!

Looking for anyone who wants to join an Ebonheart guild to run with pretty down to earth people, we have a few shy players who will only communicate with certian players which is fine come one come all!

Leave gamertag here or message me on XBL @ Dark xXx Drag0n the o is a number zero