Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Misfit Raiders - New trading/raiding/PvP guild.

xJewCakex
xJewCakex
Soul Shriven
Hello! We are The Misfit Raiders, and we are a group with a lot of MMO experience who love to do dungeons and explore all MMO's have to offer. Our guild does a little of everything, from trading at merchants to doing dungeons all night long for gear and goodies. We are small but hope to expand to a decent size of people who just simply enjoy playing MMO's and all they offer. Starting members get access to guild traders so if you are a merchant you can sell right off the back (once we hit 50 members). If you want to PvP the guild will be doing War Events to take control of the battlefield with the whole guild (again after some more members). Also anyone can put into the bank, and to withdraw just ask a higher up for items or money, as the bank gold is to be used for anyone who needs it! If you simply want a place to just hang out and talk, our open guild-chat channel will be exactly what you are looking for. Lastly, if you ever need assistance in anything the higher ups in the guild have MMO and Elder Scroll experience, so don't hesitate to ask! If any of this interests you and would like more information or would like to join, please message (Xbox or in-game mail) xJewCakex (Guildmaster) and I will respond when online! (Which I am often when not working)
  • xJewCakex
    xJewCakex
    Soul Shriven
    If you'd like you can also leave your gamer tag here and I'll send you an invite when I can.
  • xJewCakex
    xJewCakex
    Soul Shriven
    Also we are part of the Aldmeri Dominion
  • xJewCakex
    xJewCakex
    Soul Shriven
    Poke