The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unable to get to Coldharbour (lvl 43)

Chapmaaaan
Chapmaaaan
✭✭
Can anyone be an angel and invite me to a group/add me as a friend and travel to Coldharbour so I can travel to you please?? Much love
Turmoil
previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    In theory this isn't technical support.. But I've completed the harbourage quests and also all quests in bangkorai so it kinda is technical support
    Turmoil
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you been on the island of stirk? If not you should talk to Vanus Galerion (leader of the mages guild) to get the quest that will lead you there.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you follow the main quest, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to make it to Coldharbour on your own ...
    smile.gif
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Andy I've completed every quest available from the main quest line, I think it gives you cold harbour at 45? And thanks Lolo I'll give that a try when I've finished questing here. Someone was nice enough to let me travel to them :)
    Turmoil
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy I've completed every quest available from the main quest line, I think it gives you cold harbour at 45? And thanks Lolo I'll give that a try when I've finished questing here. Someone was nice enough to let me travel to them :)
    Yes, it's like any other main quest part, they come in 5 level increments.

If you did all the lower level content you should be way overleveled by now, sounds like you missed a few things along the way.
    idea.gif