The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Unable to get to Coldharbour (lvl 43)

Chapmaaaan
Chapmaaaan
✭✭
Can anyone be an angel and invite me to a group/add me as a friend and travel to Coldharbour so I can travel to you please?? Much love
Turmoil
previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    In theory this isn't technical support.. But I've completed the harbourage quests and also all quests in bangkorai so it kinda is technical support
    Turmoil
    Options
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you been on the island of stirk? If not you should talk to Vanus Galerion (leader of the mages guild) to get the quest that will lead you there.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you follow the main quest, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to make it to Coldharbour on your own ...
    smile.gif
    Options
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Andy I've completed every quest available from the main quest line, I think it gives you cold harbour at 45? And thanks Lolo I'll give that a try when I've finished questing here. Someone was nice enough to let me travel to them :)
    Turmoil
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy I've completed every quest available from the main quest line, I think it gives you cold harbour at 45? And thanks Lolo I'll give that a try when I've finished questing here. Someone was nice enough to let me travel to them :)
    Yes, it's like any other main quest part, they come in 5 level increments.

If you did all the lower level content you should be way overleveled by now, sounds like you missed a few things along the way.
    idea.gif
    Options