Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for very active guild.

Flare
Flare
hey Im looking for a highly active guild who love to quest more then pvp. Who want to grow and have a decent guild market. I'm a level 15 wood elf names flare who is in the dagger fall covenant.
  • Zyricks
    Zyricks
    http://brotherhoodoftamriel.gamerlaunch.com/ We are currently recruiting to fill our ranks! Apply today man!
    JOIN the Brothers of Tamriel
    Leader and Founder of Brothers of Tamriel
    Wood Elf Night Blade
    World of Warcraft Veteran PvP/PvE
  • Flare
    Flare
    Ok man done
  • WNxChivalric
    Hey! I know you already are joining Flare, but seeing as you can belong to up to 5 guilds at once I figured this couldnt hurt lol. I belong to a clan called Warrior Nation, and we're currently looking for new people to join us! We're going to be doing everything: PvE, PvP, crafting, you name it. We're looking to get a close knit group going for the long haul in this game. If you wanna come hang out with us (we're still pretty small at the moment!) add me on Xbox Live, gamertag is SteelSol.

As a heads up, our Alliance is Ebonheart Pact. Hoping to have you join us!

You can check out our "Official Recruitment Post" here: ESO Recruiting

And you can check out our forums if you'd like here: Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One) - Warrior Nation
  • The_True_Alpha
    Come join the Nightwolves a new guild looking for active players to help it grow.
  • floppyfish99
    Grim Mafia could be a place for you also, we are a small but growing guild and are a friendly community. We accept anyone from any experience level or skill level. We play for fun and laugh at our mistakes. We range from levels 5-18 and do practically everything. Contact me if you wish to join, my gamertag is floppyfish99