Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

XboxOne player, looking for guild!!!

LtSzucs
LtSzucs
Currently, I am a level 8 Nord Templar aligned with the Ebonheart Pact. Looking to join an active guild.

I'm currently on a personal quest to be one of the best and most capable blacksmiths in Tamerial. As I am only a low level Smith, it'll be a long process, but I would be willing to craft any items possible for very cheap for guild members. Mostly just to cover the cost if style and ingots.

Anyone interested let me know.

Gamer tag: Lt Szucs
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I am a master crafter and would love to assist you. My guild is called Fairy Tail and we have been having too much fun playing together I encourage everyone to try us out. Its an EP guild with experienced players. My GT is Daishin15 add me if you interested or just reply here hope to here from you soon
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • FloppyFrank
    FloppyFrank
    ✭✭✭
    You can join our guild, Berserkers of Eastmarch. I can't invite people into the guild yet, but if you msg me on Xbone I can get someone to invite you. My GT: x mech duck x if you're interested.
    Xbone GT: x mech duck x
  • Sinfulbeing
    Daishan in addition to starting my own guild I am also looking to join an ebonheart guild. My gt is Sinfulbeing and I'd really appreciate a guild invite :)
    And lt suzcs if you'd like to join my guild we would love to have you. Just starting and we are at 3 members but we would really like to grow ! Let me know and I'll send you an invite
    Edited by Sinfulbeing on June 11, 2015 7:15PM
  • LtSzucs
    LtSzucs
    Is it possible to join more then one?
  • Kaeso.Clarusb14_ESO
    Yes, you can join 5 guilds
  • LtSzucs
    LtSzucs
    Then I'll be glad to join all three guilds! Thanks guys!!!
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Hello LtSzucs, The Wolves of Wraithwinter would love to have you as well. You can join up to 5 guilds, so why not try some out. We are a EP guild that is going to be full of werewolves. When you are in with us, wolf or not, you are one of the pack. And we are loyal to our pack.
    Packmaster Daevyn Fenris GT: Daevyn,
    XB1 Guild: Wolves of Wraithwinter.
    We have werewolves and vampires
    Looking for more, honest ones.
    Wolves of Wraitwinter also in GW2, Neverwinter, and Destiny.
  • WNxChivalric
    Hey! I belong to a clan called Warrior Nation, and we're currently looking for new people to join us! We're going to be doing everything: PvE, PvP, crafting, you name it. We're looking to get a close knit group going for the long haul in this game. If you wanna come hang out with us (we're still pretty small at the moment!) add me on Xbox Live, gamertag is SteelSol.

As a heads up, our Alliance is Ebonheart Pact. Hoping to have you join us!

You can check out our "Official Recruitment Post" here: ESO Recruiting

And you can check out our forums if you'd like here: Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One) - Warrior Nation