The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF active guild

Dextail
Dextail
✭✭✭
Hey,

I'm in search of an active guild. Member count doesn't mean activity so feel free to post if your a newer clan.

I'm ideally looking for a clan with semi experience members, good activity around 6pm + 0GMT(UK time)

I can provide a free voice com server to the clan if needed. As having a voice com server is a must for me.

post down below

Dex
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Which alliance?
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    remedios17 wrote: »
    Which alliance?

DC
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    hello Dex, we have a post here & the guilds website is Stout n Sturdy

We start gathering weeknights after 6pm & are around most weekends from midday, unless a few of us have done a PvP allnighter. The guild uses Mumble but a few of use use TS3 too, when helping other guilds. Also, we have a mix of players from new to Beta and both vet & non vet toons.

Tea