Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Vanguard Wants You!

Galroth1128
Just created this guild for about everything. Played on PC on and off since release and figured people could use some veterans to help with dungeons, pvp, character building, crafting, etc. More so a leveling guild at this point, but will be hitting harder content once more people get to Veteran Rank. Mail me in game (Gamertag is American Ace114) for invite if interested.
  • Galroth1128
    Also wanted to state that this is indeed an Ebonheart Pact aligned guild
  • Galroth1128
    Don't be shy! Great place to learn how to effectively work together, whether it be against dungeon bosses or enemy keeps!
  • Galroth1128
    Leveling a templar healer for new players so they can experience dungeons! Main a Dragonknight tank from PC as well.
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    MyNameisdonkey I have a veteran magicka based sorc, a veteran Stam based nb dw, currently just started a snb imperial tank I'll be about lvl13 by the weekend would like to join an active xboxone guild.
  • Galroth1128
    Send me a message through game or through xbox live and I'll get the invite to you once I get home.
  • Bloodgharm
    Bloodgharm
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a pretty casual MMO player, but love TES and am running a dw nightblade Stam build. Looking for an active leveling and trading guild. GT is Drock988. Send me an invite in game as I won't be on till this weekend and don't want to forget. My char name is Sul Bloodgharm if that helps too.
    Edited by Bloodgharm on June 11, 2015 3:43PM
  • Galroth1128
    Casuals are always welcome and always glad to help a person with class setup (If I don't know the setup, I'll find it) lol. I'll send the guild invite through game and it'll show up in your notifications once you get back on.
  • Galroth1128
    Once our members get their toons to around lvl 15, I know I'll be running a few groups of the first dungeon so people can get a feel as to how they run (different compared to other MMO's to a degree)
  • Galroth1128
    Gotta give the thread a good ol' "bump"