The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

• Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    Hahaha. I've been the next in line for about 3 hours now.

Hah!!
  • KILLINGyuSOFTLY
    KILLINGyuSOFTLY
    Soul Shriven
    The worst is them letting you know that the store is up to purchase crowns. Like we have your money, you can't play what you bought, but here how about some microtransactions to sweeten the deal
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    Me think they will need 2 megaserver ....
  • scrantastic
    scrantastic
    Soul Shriven
    Im in 5 minute wait
  • nosillalouise
    Total Queue Time: 4 hours
    Total Game time in those 4 hours: 27 minutes.

So glad I ditched my boyfriend, and rushed home from work for this.
    Edited by nosillalouise on June 12, 2015 1:45AM
  • Eruamon
    Eruamon
    Same thing with the queue, except the icing on the cake for me is, after waiting 10-20mins in queue it tells me the connection to the login server timed out and boots me from the queue. Ridiculous waste of money so far.
  • drfranklin2s
    drfranklin2s
    Soul Shriven
    Convinced all my friends to get this game and now I'm the one that can't play it. Stuck in the queue.
  • jonnyweb75
    1 second wait time here too. Last 30 mins it's been saying that. I've tried restarting ps4, closing game, launching another and coming back to this. Nothing is working. Sigh
  • NickBNinja
    NickBNinja
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting in after 10-15 only to get booted. Absolute bs
  • SalemJones
    Yep, I'm having similar issues (the queue and the subsequent kick out of the game).

I don't play a lot of multiplayer games at launch, but my last two (Destiny and Battlefield Hardline) were such smooth experiences on day one that I mistakenly thought that these companies were getting the hang of it. Win some, lose some.
    PS4: Breton / Templar / Ebonheart Pact