The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

EmbyBelmont
EmbyBelmont
Soul Shriven
"You have been placed in the queue to log in. Thank you for your patience

Position in queue: 1
Approximate wait time: 1 second"

-It says, as I've been waiting here for close to an hour. I've closed and opened the application several times, I've restarted my PS4 system, I've tried logging in multiple times. I didn't pay $71.99 (which, I STILL didn't get my Imperial Edition preorder bonus) to sit and wait on your horrendous server issues.

Please fix this, or tell me how to fix it myself.

Thank you.

PSN user: PunkiiePie
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You fix it by accepting the fact that the sever is broken and you may log in after an hour in que for 10 minutes maximum. Thats what you signed up for right?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Allentrill
    Same here...and this is the funny part...by the time you read to the place in line by all logic you should have logged in. But ive been waiting in line for 20 minutes at queue 1 wait time 1 myself..lol
  • EmbyBelmont
    EmbyBelmont
    Soul Shriven
    xo7dcc7rghgz.jpg
    "Login failed

An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com"
    Edited by EmbyBelmont on June 11, 2015 12:40AM
  • dirtwizard13
    dirtwizard13
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing here, I've been stuck in an infinite queue of 1 second. It seems that this was an issue back at PC launch and it's pretty sad that it still persists.
  • Tight_Fade9
    Tight_Fade9
    Soul Shriven
    Yea que day 2 baby!
  • kennycruz333
    kennycruz333
    Soul Shriven
    70 bucks for this *** cant even play. going back to Destiny atleast that game works. i should have known not to trust anything that came out for PC before console my friends failed me on this one.
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    "You have been placed in the queue to log in. Thank you for your patience

Position in queue: 1
    Approximate wait time: 1 second"

Same deal.

Edited by Darkedgex on June 11, 2015 10:18PM
  • commander2001
    commander2001
    Soul Shriven
    same issue this is insane they need to fix asap
  • nosillalouise
    I've been in queue position 1 for about 10 minutes time... approximate wait time is 1 second.... yeah 1 second my butt.
  • CronoCloudAuron
    CronoCloudAuron
    Soul Shriven
    for me the number of people in the Queue would switch between say 330000 or so and some lower number that would decrease say 10000. Then that number would decrease but the other number would stay 330000 and alternate The wait time was always "1 second"

• nosillalouise
    Mine has consistently said that I'm in position 1.

Well, if i'm in position 1 why am I not in the game yet?!
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing here. Stuck at first in queue and one second wait that lasts infinitely.

Maybe the "1" is programming error and when there are over let's say 500,000 people in the queue it just shows a "1"?
  • jazon1972_ESO
    jazon1972_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    wait time 1 second my ass its been like 20 minutes already....
  • CronoCloudAuron
    CronoCloudAuron
    Soul Shriven
    If you get the 1st in Queue with a wait time of 1 second, try restarting the PS4. That helped for me. I think the game doesn't get along well with Rest mode, even if you quit the game before going into it.

• Ne'Kro
    Ne'Kro
    Been kicked 3 times in 30 minutes. Am online for 30 secs then kicked again. Meanwhile my other guilders are fine

I restarted(foolishly) because I was told it would fix the guild chat and Mail attachment problems. It has fixed guild chat but mail still hasn't gone through and I can't even log in to play with my guild mates

Bought the 71.99 digital
    Paid 39.99 for the 5500 crowns

Can't even play the game

Is the mega server running on a commadore or Atari
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    Ne'Kro wrote: »
    Is the mega server running on a commadore or Atari

Lol thats funny, i get this issue aswell or the server errors.
  • IdH8meT00
    IdH8meT00
    Soul Shriven
    Been in the queue for so long I've had to turn my controller back on 3 times.. so far.
  • darkace1963
    darkace1963
    Soul Shriven
    This sucks @&$$;:@/&;$:&. A queue. Login failed. Game failed,,,,,
  • jarrellj
    jarrellj
    ✭✭✭
    Ah TESO! So nice to see that the ps4 launch is going as well as the pc launch did.

My advise? Save yourself a lot of frustration and go buy. 'Witcher 3'. A fantastic game that ran like a champ right out of the box. An amazing story and beautiful beyond description.

And no queue.

• Diplomatic_Wayz
    Diplomatic_Wayz
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue... Sometimes I log in flawlessly others I have to wait. Oh well....
    DiP
  • darkace1963
    darkace1963
    Soul Shriven
    We thank you for your money I mean patience sorry we suck and you can not play
  • elvenvampiressb14_ESO
    elvenvampiressb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    position in queue: 1 approximate wait time: 1 second. same issues apparent zini's idea of a second is an hour plus...
  • darkace1963
    darkace1963
    Soul Shriven
    They ran bath and most not of learned anything but how to drive players away. Gust I will have to buy Witcher now. You get to play that game after you pay
  • nosillalouise
    Everytime I get a chance to log in I'm kicked out after about 10 minutes of game time.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    They ran bath and most not of learned anything but how to drive players away. Gust I will have to buy Witcher now. You get to play that game after you pay

you WILL enjoy Witcher 3 ... it is gorgeous and complex. Spend time wandering the world and doing all the location discoveries and side quests before you move on in the main quest line.

You may also enjoy Gwent, but remember to buy Gwent cards from the first region's inn keeper - you reach a point where you can no longer buy from her.

I am thinking I will cancel my PS+ sub after my 14 day trial lapses to give ESO a few months to get it right and go back to Witcher 3 for a while.

I am finding ESO PS4 version enjoyable when it works but its not free to play when you need a PS+ subscription and I won't sub for something that is not able to reliably play well due to server overload and bugs.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Bigsixer
    Bigsixer
    Soul Shriven
    Add me to this list of people who can't play. Sad, finally get time to play tonight and can't get in. Oh well
  • nosillalouise
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    I am finding ESO PS4 version enjoyable when it works but its not free to play when you need a PS+ subscription and I won't sub for something that is not able to reliably play well due to server overload and bugs.

Yup. Pretty much how I feel.

Just spent about 20 minutes waiting in queue to play 7 minutes in game.
  • Allentrill
    Oh look I am next in line to get on. Ok that means sometime next week. Wake me then.
  • nosillalouise
    Hahaha. I've been the next in line for about 3 hours now.
  • Sirus
    Sirus
    All of you need to chill out and be patient. Yes I get caught in this log in queue just like the rest of you but come on. It's only day 3 and there are a lot of people trying to play.