The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[AD] - Oath - Recruiting members! Join today!

Kenophobia
Kenophobia
Soul Shriven
Guild : Oath

Server : North America - PS4

Faction : Aldmeri Dominion

Site : http://www.reddit.com/r/Oath (this is currently a work in progress)

About : Oath is a community of experienced, highly skilled, active gamers that participate in cooperative and competitive gameplay for Elder Scrolls Online on the Playstation 4. Ultimately, we aim to provide a casual social atmosphere for our community, but also to promote a competitive atmosphere for those who seek it. Oath aims to provide tools to our players to help assist in their growth and development and encourage them to be socially involved with other members.
Many of our players are continuing members of our successful Destiny endeavors under the name Gray Matter. Oath aims to continue the success of Gray Matter into Elder Scrolls Online, while bringing in new members into our growing community. Many of our members are experienced veterans of The Elder Scrolls series and MMOs in general, and we will have a few players transferring VR rank PC characters into the PS4 launch.

If interested in joining, either contact me here on Reddit, or fill out simply fill out our form on our site, or message me on PSN at Kenophobia. Not all questions need to be answered, infact, you'll only need to provide your email and intended username for application. This will allow us to email you an Oath ID so you can get involved.
  • Dionysusjones
    Dionysusjones
    ✭✭✭
    Hi ill trade you members so we can both have a Gbank Hit me up Mckdrunkerton gametag
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested if you'll be remaining exclusively AD faction and intend on regularly bidding on guild kiosks. Do you intend the guild to be large enough to maintain a kiosk trader? I've transferred from PC. VR10 imperial templar but play dragon knight and nightblade alt along with the new players. I filled out the google doc form.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Kenophobia
    Kenophobia
    Soul Shriven
    @pecheckler I'd like to get the guild big enough to support purchasing kiosks. At the current time, we only have about 27 members or so, but we continue to grow each day. Once we hit 50, I will most certainly be looking to purchase kiosks. Also, the guild will entirely remain AD exclusive. We will NEVER be recruiting outside of AD.
  • Tre_775
    Tre_775
    ✭✭✭
    Very well written guild description here. It looks like you're putting some effort into making the guild a success, so I'd like to join and help where I can.

I applied via your Reddit form. I'm currently playing a lvl 8 NB and will also be rolling a healer in the near future. In the long term I'm interested in raid progression but for now I'm happy just enjoying and learning the game. Hope to hear from you soon.

PSN: Factor_914
    "He was already insane before he left Tamriel. Mad as a box of frogs..."
    - Lyris Titanborn in reference to Sir Cadwell
  • becauseineedanother_ESO
    PSN- Shalenar Vr13 Temp main looking for a non-trading guild. I mainly pvp but ive been getting into pve alot