Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How I recover my treasure maps

Georgee_M8
Georgee_M8
Soul Shriven
I logged on and Put the code for my explores pack etc treasure maps and my pet. But my character glitches, so I started again, but when i started again I went to looked at my inventory the treasure maps weren't there but my pet was there and everything else was they plz help
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You needed to have the first character put the maps on the bank first. If you deleted the character that had them in their inventory they are gone. The pet is in the collection menu, not the character's inventory. Maybe support can get them back for you, that would be your only option.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you still have the containers?

Note, until you can get to the zones for the maps, keep them in the containers. They will eat up all your bag slots. I ended up throwing out all my maps because of this.

Also, you get will get the maps again as you play the game, so even if you do throw them out now, you will get them later.

But, look for the containers first, open them, and then take out only the maps for the zone you can get to.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Georgee_M8
    Georgee_M8
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thank you all for the help