The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchased ESO plus, did not recieve crowns

StuddMuffinVag
I bought the eso plus yesterday and have been billed the $15 for the month, I see I have the 10% exp buff, and from what I read I was supposed to get the crowns up front when I paid. I'm at the 500 I started with and did not receive the other 1,500. Anyone else having this issue? Or is it not upfront like I read and takes awhile? Thanks
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought crowns come at the end of each month...

And where are you seeing the % buffs? I'm not seeing them in game...not on the character sheet.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • SmashingQuasar
    I had this issue as well, just wait a few hours and you will get them. I think it just takes a while since the servers are a bit overcrowded atm :wink:
  • MiskyBoyy
    MiskyBoyy
    ZOS have said:

"We're hearing from some people that it can take a while, sometimes up to a day, for purchased DLC and crowns to appear. This is not ideal, and something we're working with first party to resolve. If you don't get your purchases after a full day, please contact our Support? https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask "
  • R173ym0n
    R173ym0n
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. ZOS tells me to contact Microsoft to resolve the issue but Microsoft has no idea what's going on and they tell me to contact ZOS which I can not get a hold of through email or phone..thank you for the player support guys...
  • crossdamo
    crossdamo
    Soul Shriven
    i think most of the issues come because i made an account before i linked my xbox to it did many others have the account first or did they do it through the xbox, i have also been in contact with microsoft and they said to contact elderscrolls,

Dear NAME

As per our call today, please follow these instructions to resolve your issue:

And if that doesnt work contact the company directly, Microsoft have checked your account and everythiing is as should be and i suggest if this doesnt work to get a full refund and then repurchase it.

If you would like to discuss further when you are able to troubleshoot please visit support.xbox.com/contact-us and contact one of our support representatives by chat or phone.
    Regards

Sincerely,
    Derek
    Xbox Customer Support

only problem with this is that i have to uninstall all of the content and download thre content he also suggested making another elder scrolls account but as the xbox is linked i cannot do this and no representitive has got back with me about unlinking the xbox and making it on a new account.

i think i will just get a full refund and forget the game as at the moment its been nearly 3 days since my first email and im getting more and more annoyed. i wont play the game until it is resolved as i dont want to redo everything again.
  • bitterkevin
    You definitely should NOT buy stuff like that until the game is stable.
  • f4tal_v1p3r
    f4tal_v1p3r
    Soul Shriven
    It's been 27 hours since I purchased eso plus. I'm still yet to get my crowns and I've had 1 email from zo telling me to turn off console and turn on again. I've done that plenty of times with no such luck. Still waiting for a reply about it nor working.
  • StuddMuffinVag
    I made my account on the Xbox and it can't be Microsoft screwing up, if I have the buff in game and it shows in the Xbox store I have the subscription the crown delivery is then because of zenimax online and their plethora of server issues. Again if I have to wait awhile it's cool I just don't want a reoccurring subscription that doesn't give me what it's supposed to.
  • StuddMuffinVag
    It's also to the point where the lag in game is so unbearable around 3-10pm est on the NA Xbox server me and my friends just don't play. I'm sure 95% of the people on in the first day were reservations, with an extra 14 months to prepare how could it be this bad? Having to wait 5 extra hours on launch because no one could log in? I'm not going to contact Microsoft just for them to be like uhhh it's zenimax and then zenimax to go it's Microsoft... We all know whose dropping the ball right now
  • StuddMuffinVag
    I got my 1,500 crowns
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have still not received mine either
    Edited by ItsRejectz on June 11, 2015 8:08AM
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Th3Kav
    Th3Kav
    Soul Shriven
    I have an odd one I recived 1250 crowns not 1500. Any ideas what has happened?
  • Th3Kav
    Th3Kav
    Soul Shriven
    Just realised I probobly only got 500 crowns for getting ESO plus. I was given a code for 750 crowns elsewhere.
    Still not happy, would like to use those crowns.
  • imbutters412
    imbutters412
    Soul Shriven
    I purchased esop yesterday and did not get my 1500 crowns
  • StuddMuffinVag
    I bought eso plus Tuesday around 10am est, and I received it sometime between Wednesday 8pm and thursday 3am est. So maybe it takes two days. Not sure.
  • Th3Kav
    Th3Kav
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thanks. I'll give it a few and see what happens.
  • MaxSterling
    You guys must have great experiences with the game to already fork up cash again. Sufficient servers should have been budgeted for before it was released.

Don't know about everyone else, but when I pay for a game that can only be played while online... I expect that service to be fully functional at the start.
  • AnthonyKinson
    AnthonyKinson
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here, got ESO Plus on launch day (Tuesday) still no crowns today (Thursday). Just sent in a support ticket, guess i'll have to wait another day.
  • AnthonyKinson
    AnthonyKinson
    Soul Shriven
    Weirdly my crowns were deposited within 5 minutes of that response ^^ ha
  • thr0bbingpon3r
    I hadn't yet received my crowns as of late last night. We'll see when I get home in a couple of hours.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware that there is currently a delay between when you purchase crowns and when they arrive on your account. We are working to get this issue fixed, and recommend that you folks keep an eye on our Known Issues Thread for updates.

If your crowns don't show up within 24 hours, definitely reach out to our Support Team here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    The support team will just tell you to get ahold of Xbox support. It's a console issues and not a game issue apparently. Just so everyone knows that's what support will say.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk