The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

SERVERS ARE BACK UP

• Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    851,000~ players in queue on the NA servers. I will not be denied.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    851,000~ players in queue on the NA servers. I will not be denied.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • Komadori420
    Gorginator, I had the same thing happen. When the server crashed it switched my chosen server without my noticing.
  • zdarma
    zdarma
    Soul Shriven
    NA servers are online and available? In what universe are they online and available? It's now 11:30pm EST, I have been trying for the better part of 2hrs to log into a server and I am still in queue positon 1 and of course sometimes I am in queue position 11237; but regardless of position, I am supposed to be connecting in the next 1 second. I have spent more time trying to connect to play the game, than I have actually playing the game. Congratulations Bethesda on having what may very well be the absolute worst launch of a game on a console. Bethesda should be ashamed for allowing this game to be released.
    Edited by zdarma on June 11, 2015 3:25AM
  • Trah_Dahc
    Trah_Dahc
    Does joing plus help?
  • troy_brady
    Position 866970 in queue... Been the longest 1 second of my life! What's going on?? Is the "mega server" gonna be down all night? Beginning to think this was a waste of money...
  • Jokael
    Jokael
    Soul Shriven
    EU server has no login issues, NA issue is jammed with EU players since their servers were down at launch. I say boot all EU IP addresses and let us NA players play the freakin game.

This is a total disgrace for there not to be alternative NA servers for us. I have probably played a total of 3 hours last couple days while being dropped and then requeued for hours on end. I've watched a season and a half of The Sopranos while queded and booted.

Think I may force my PayPal for a refund and wait till they fix issues and price comes down through Gold in a month or so.
  • TheDarknessLizard
    Martyn987 wrote: »
    So Uh. Just sitting here with a 'queue' longest damned second I've ever waited for sure

Same me :/
  • EposSilver
    Wait, there's more to the game than just waiting in this queue???
  • Wolfwood2099
    Wolfwood2099
    Soul Shriven
    has it been working? i gave up last night and wont get a chance to try again until i get home form work