Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

guild stores?

edmund878
edmund878
Hi,

I just got ESO on ps4 and I saw a guild store lying around the starting area of the game. The npc is from Trader's guild. Is this guild like player generated or did the game itself create her?

I just can't get around this because at the bank there's a guild store as well? how does that work?

Thanks!
  • i99chaz199
    To my belief the guild stores are where you use the currency you get from guild missions/pvp not %100 myself as i am still figuring it all out myself.
  • edmund878
    edmund878
    alot of stuffs to take in ae? how about the veteran ranks? know anything about tat? I quite like the game now tho with the free roaming and free to have your own decisions
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any guild with 50 or more members can bid on any one of the limited number of guild store kiosk that are littered around Tamriel. If your guild wins the bid on a store trader, all guild members can sell their goods to the general public at that trader for one week.
    After a week (every Monday morning) traders will go through another cycle of bidding.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 11, 2015 4:20AM
  • edmund878
    edmund878
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Any guild with 50 or more members can bid on any one of the limited number of guild store kiosk that are littered around Tamriel. If your guild wins the bid on a store trader, all guild members can sell their goods to the general public at that trader for one week.
    After a week (every Monday morning) traders will go through another cycle of bidding.
    smile.gif

Awesome thanks btw, do u know the catalyst skill for nightblades? It says gain 6 ultimate wat does tat mean?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    edmund878 wrote: »
    do u know the catalyst skill for nightblades? It says gain 6 ultimate wat does tat mean?
    Ultimates are very powerfull skills, that can only be used once in a while. Once you leveled your class skill trees to rank 12 you can skill your first ultimates. Later you will get some more ultimates in other skill trees. These ultimates will cost a certain amount of ultimate points (50-400, depending on the ultimate you choose). You will generate 3 ultimate points per sec if you use light or heavy attacks, block, dodgeroll or heal another player in fight. Some skills like the catalyst passive will grant you additional ultimate points.