The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RegalKittyBits
RegalKittyBits
Soul Shriven
I recently purchase ESO and it worked great. Now when I log in it either says I am first in line to log in, and I will be logged in 1 second. Never logs in. Restart the Console, and it switches to Position number that jumps between around 12,000 and 70,000 continuously and never logs in. Am I the only one seeing this? Restarted the modem, restarted the xbox one, heck even restarted the tv. Not sure where to go from here.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are the 69,999 person to see that obviously. Its broken beyond comprehension just wait for 30 minutes you will be able to play for 5 minutes before being kicked. So good
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • death4life09
    death4life09
    Soul Shriven
    yodased wrote: »
    You are the 69,999 person to see that obviously. Its broken beyond comprehension just wait for 30 minutes you will be able to play for 5 minutes before being kicked. So good
    we are all trying to get help here.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]

Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 11, 2015 12:04AM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is help for you to get. The sooner you understand that the better. There is literally nothing trolling about my statement. It is completely and utterly broken.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • FlapjacksNsyrup
    Mine jumps between 1, 695712, and a number somewhere between 17000 and 22000. I'd say you have it better than me.

Edit: I have noticed the middle number is slowly getting lower. I'm going to assume that's my actual number in the queue and I'll eventually get it.
    Edited by FlapjacksNsyrup on June 11, 2015 12:01AM