Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't retrieve the Imperial Horse (PS4)

MisterRizo
MisterRizo
Soul Shriven
Hello everybody. So I purchased the Imperial edition of ESO for my PS4. I am new to the franchise and decided on the imperial edition so I could get a horse from the beginning. The horse shows it's unlocked, but I can't purchase it from a stable, it's simply not an option. I have been researching this and am feeling like I'm the only one having this issue. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you've read that says you need to purchase it from a stable is out of date. That's how it worked back before patch 1.6 (which was several months ago) but it's not necessary now. You just need to select it from one of the menus.

On the PC that's the Collections menu. I've seen some players say it's just called Mounts on console, but I have no way of checking that myself.

Edit: Just found a youtube video which shows it: you open up the menu, go to Collections, then there's an option for Mount sand you can select it from there. :) I think you push either the map button or touch pad to actually get on your horse.
    Edited by Danikat on June 10, 2015 10:34PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't recall the exact wording, but yes, somewhere there is a "collections" in games, then you will select "mount" and choose the mount to "activate" it. On the PS4 you hold down the map button (touchpad) to mount it.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MisterRizo
    MisterRizo
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much for getting back to me so soon. You are awesome.
    Edited by MisterRizo on June 10, 2015 11:32PM