Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what level do u got be to camp vamp spawn 4 bite

silvergear
l
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no minimum level. If you can get to the spawn sites (at low levels this is most likely possible by teleporting to a higher level player who's in the appropriate zone), you can hang out there and wait to get bitten. You can even get killed by the bloodfiends and still end up with vampirism.

The only limiting factor is that you only have 1 week to complete the vampirism quest, and if you're really low level you're going to find it difficult to kill the 10 level 38 mobs you need to kill in order to complete it (I'm not 100% sure on the level of the mobs, but I think it's 38 or something close). The lowest level character I've done the quest on was level 12, and I had to do a lot of kiting using a bow and dropping into the Nightblade stealth ability to do it. I know some people have completed it at lower levels than me, though.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    The only limiting factor is that you only have 1 week to complete the vampirism quest, and if you're really low level you're going to find it difficult to kill the 10 level 38 mobs you need to kill in order to complete it

agree.gif

The same is true for becoming a werewolf. It's the quest you need to complete that will be difficult to impossible on a low level character.
    smile.gif
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    Do you have to do the quest solo?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If i recall correctly the quest is forced solo ...
    smile.gif
  • silvergear
    There's no minimum level. If you can get to the spawn sites (at low levels this is most likely possible by teleporting to a higher level player who's in the appropriate zone), you can hang out there and wait to get bitten. You can even get killed by the bloodfiends and still end up with vampirism.

The only limiting factor is that you only have 1 week to complete the vampirism quest, and if you're really low level you're going to find it difficult to kill the 10 level 38 mobs you need to kill in order to complete it (I'm not 100% sure on the level of the mobs, but I think it's 38 or something close). The lowest level character I've done the quest on was level 12, and I had to do a lot of kiting using a bow and dropping into the Nightblade stealth ability to do it. I know some people have completed it at lower levels than me, though.

thanks for info now i got to find some to telport to :{
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    Does anyone have a vampire on Xbox one? Ebonheart pact. Na server.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's definitely a forced solo quest. No bringing along friends - you're the one being given the gift of Vampirism, not them!

SirAndy wrote: »
    The only limiting factor is that you only have 1 week to complete the vampirism quest, and if you're really low level you're going to find it difficult to kill the 10 level 38 mobs you need to kill in order to complete it

agree.gif

The same is true for becoming a werewolf. It's the quest you need to complete that will be difficult to impossible on a low level character.
    smile.gif
    Yes, but the most recent time I did the Werewolf quest on a low-level character I found that the WW one scales down now, although it didn't before. I don't recall what's the lowest level the enemies will scale to now, though. When I first found that it scaled down I posted on the forums and someone told me what the new lowest level it scales to is, but I've forgotten - it was somewhere in the teens I believe. So if you're below level 10, it'll still be pretty hard, but if you're above that, it shouldn't be too much of an effort anymore.

The most recent time I did the Vampire quest was after the most recent time I did the WW quest, so I expected it would scale down now as well, but I was wrong. It didn't scale down, and that's how I ended up doing it on a level 12 character.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    smile.gif
    Yes, but the most recent time I did the Werewolf quest on a low-level character I found that the WW one scales down now, although it didn't before. I don't recall what's the lowest level the enemies will scale to now, though. When I first found that it scaled down I posted on the forums and someone told me what the new lowest level it scales to is, but I've forgotten - it was somewhere in the teens I believe. So if you're below level 10, it'll still be pretty hard, but if you're above that, it shouldn't be too much of an effort anymore.

The most recent time I did the Vampire quest was after the most recent time I did the WW quest, so I expected it would scale down now as well, but I was wrong. It didn't scale down, and that's how I ended up doing it on a level 12 character.
    That is interesting! I could have sworn when i did the werewolf quest on my recent alt the mobs were above my character level.
    But then again, i was within the level range for that quest anyways, so maybe that is different ...
    idea.gif

Edited by SirAndy on June 10, 2015 10:11PM