Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can someone help me out

Carterboy254
Carterboy254
✭✭
Hello my fellow gamers I'm just starting on eso and it's really hard to get on my feet money is so hard to come by gear is expensive would anyone send me some items I'm a khajit nb lvl 7 and really struggling I'm trying to raise my crafting up so I can craft my own gear but I can find ore anywhere I mostly use bows and dual swords could you guy help me out with recipes, ore , gear, gold what ever anything is welcome my player name is Slim Carter my gt is XxD Cart3rxX I am also looking to be biten by a wolf you can send in game mail or you can msg me on Xbox live and we can go from there plz help guys it will be greatly appreciated AD NA xb1
Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the most part of your low level experience, any gear/potions/enchants you find from looting and from mobs is all you will need. Once you find a better piece, equip it, and deconstruct your old item - as well decon any items you find that are not better than what you are wearing. This will help level your crafting up as well

[EDIT] As well - when you deconstruct items you have the chance to get back some of the materials.. so by deconstructing iron swords/axes/armor you may get back racial trait stones, ingot (which is refined ore), or if it's a green item, maybe even an improvement material
    Edited by MissBizz on June 10, 2015 9:02PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The werewolf bite won't do you any good at your level since you won't be able to finish the related quest until much later.

As for money, gather resource nodes in the world, at your level that would be iron ore, jute and maple wood. Refine those, sell the mats or use them for crafting.
    Deconstruct found gear to speed up your crafting leveling or sell the gear for money.
    Look for locked treasure chests. Steal from NPC houses and sell the loot if that's your thing.

Money will start flowing in quickly, you'll be able to craft your own good gear and leveling and killing mobs will become easier.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 10, 2015 9:03PM
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    Thanks both of yall if yall have any recipes or things I can deconstruct let me know I heard you get more exp from deconstructing someone else items
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.