Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm at a low level but can anyone infect me with the werewolf bite so I can just have it for nowxbox

Darkninjashogun
Xbox 1

Best Answer

• LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Darkninjashogun,

While you can get a werewolf or vampire bite at any level you must complete the quest within a short time period or else you lose the bite. The quest may be completed at any level, however the NPC's are roughly level 40, so if you're new to the game or have troubles abusing AI intelligence you might find it challenging to complete at an early level.

I've got two V14's and around level 15 on my 3rd char (a sorc) I got a vamp bite, while I was able to defeat the 10 assassins in the quest to complete my vampire transformation it was still challenging, mostly because your attacks AND spells miss a ton! I definitely died quite a few times trying to complete.

Again, if you're new I'd recommend getting to level 30 to make it less frustrating :smile:

Unfortunately though as I'm a PC player I can't assist in giving you a bite, sorry.
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The werewolf quest is easy. I did it the other day at level 11, no problems, could have probably done it earlier. Just keep moving around the mammoth to avoid its attacks.
    Edited by Rosveen on June 10, 2015 4:51PM
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox 1

You still have to get to the last zone of your faction, because the bite must be done at the WW shrine. You also have to do a quest which will have level 40ish mobs.
This discussion has been closed.