Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Permanent Senche Mounts

FrostixX
FrostixX
✭✭
So far, all the Senche mounts that have been on the crown store were limited and temporary (Senche Leopard, Senche Black Panther).

@ZOS, are you guys planning on adding permanent Senche mounts to the store ? What I mean by permanent is that Senche mounts should be on the store for a long time like all the other mounts on the store (Nightmare Courser, horses, guars).

That would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The temporary answer is that it's somewhat naive to post this question and expect an answer. ZOS has been more tight-lipped than vacuum locked freezer bags, at least since they took their lumps over CP changes. Of course, like with anything associated with this game, the answer is subject to change. >:)

/end sarcasm
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • filsingerjon
    filsingerjon
    ✭✭
    I for one love the limited time stuff and heres my reason. I hate when everyone has the same stuff. I like being different and would rather have rare stuff. Cant stand when playing a mmo and everyone has the same mounts, armors and body shapes.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag: JEAF7