The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls Online Race and Class Census - Combined Polls

• Kaide
    Kaide
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    I think it's impressing, how they managed to follow the actual game lore. Altmer, Dunmer and Bretons are the races with the highest population and are also the 3 most played races in ESO. Of course it's because of their race passives. But I love it, how ZoS managed to do that, only by making the race passives of one race better than the others.

If that is true...and was planned...whoever planned that out is a genius. But I think it was pure luck.

• Kaide
    Kaide
    ✭✭✭
    This might be helpful for new people playing on console. I always wanted the most rare race/class combo on each faction.