Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

23 hours and I still don't have my crowns

Nattzz
Nattzz
I bought a 30 day subscription almost 24 hours ago. I am furious. Where are my crowns? I feel like I wasted my money if they're not even going to give me what they owe me. Other people are having this problem too, seems like they're just trying to take our money and not bother fixing anything.
  • MonkeyCMonkyDo
    MonkeyCMonkyDo
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the exact some issue here, been even longer for me in fact. Their general attitude seems to be that we will have to just patiently wait. No acceptance of fault on their part and no attempt to make up for their screw up. Microsoft customer service on the other hand has generally always been excellent, if you want some sort of solution other than receiving your crowns (which is out of their control) then it might be worth contacting them instead i.e. to cancel and refund your subscription due to false advertising.

The only responses you will get by directly contacting ESO is at best going to be false gratitude to you for your patience, regardless of whether you are being or feeling patient on the matter!

Personally I'm thinking about taking all the money I planned to spend on this game and taking it back to spend on Neverwinter instead! Best of luck to you though, I hope you find some sort of resolution.