Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisible quest NPCs stop progression

Hail_Enki_666
i have passed about 3 quest givers now in Deshaan that have been marked as quest givers your cursor can see their name and the press a to talk button shows up but they are not there. Also having this problem with Guildmaster Sees-All-Colors in the fighters guild in Deshaan as well. Metric is there but awl if and sees-all-colors are both invisible and I cannot speak with them even though the option is there. Completely halts quest progression.
  • Nozminkeys
    Nozminkeys
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem. If you reset the game it'l temporarily fix it.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings! There is currently an open thread containing updates and important information regarding workarounds that have resolved this for other players as well as updates as this issue is being investigated.

We will be closing this thread to ensure that we can assist players more efficiently and maintain visibility with any new updates or information that may become available.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.