The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

North America / EU servers. Characters

SrS_UnreaL
SrS_UnreaL
Soul Shriven
When the game was first released at midnight, it was not possible to connect to the EU servers and so I had to create a character on the American servers. After playing the game fora few hours I can off then continued playing the following day. I then thought that the EU servers would be up and running, which they were, so I decided to connect to these servers as u am from the UK so closer servers better connection in a sense. But it wanted to me to start all over again which I don't want to do at all as I have progressed to far to want to start all over again just to switch to EU servers. Please can you find some way to use characters on any server or a way to transfer to EU servers where friends are.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are no server transfers. You should have checked before you created a character on a server you didn't want to play on. But you lost only two days, it seems like a huge waste now, but it isn't much in the long run. You can catch up in a day of focused playing now that you know where everything is in the starting zone. :)
  • SrS_UnreaL
    SrS_UnreaL
    Soul Shriven
    This is also the situation with a lot of my friends. We are stuck in NA servers when we want to be on EU servers where other friends are. Are we stuck here forever?