Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Edition and Explorer Pack are not working

MzBertoni
MzBertoni
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I bought the imperial edition (digital) for the xbox market (xbox one) containing the imperial pack and explorer pack, but I can not create a character of the imperial race and not get any of the benefits contained in the packs. The two pack are installed on my xbox one. I know that many players are having the same problem.

Thanks for listening.
  • charlie.lewis6996
    charlie.lewis6996
    Soul Shriven
    Im having the same problem, I even tried uninstalling the game...
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm...

Did you check your collections?

Did you activate them in the collections?

If not there, sounds like ticket time to Zos.
  • MzBertoni
    MzBertoni
    Soul Shriven
    Im having the same problem, I even tried uninstalling the game...

uninstall the game work?
  • buffalo225
    buffalo225
    Soul Shriven
    same problem emailed them waiting for a reply
  • bursolarus
    bursolarus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I bought the imperial edition (digital) for the PS4 market containing the imperial pack and explorer pack, but I can not create a character of the imperial race and not get any of the benefits contained in the packs.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.