Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU-PC] Veteran zones feels so dead.

Primalreptile
Primalreptile
Soul Shriven
Really im veteran rank 4, been questing from Glenumbra to Alikir desert and its sad to notice how rare i see any other players running around. Zone chats are completely dead nobody ever talks in it even when you type in it like "need help with this world boss" nobody answers. the game is great i enjoy it.. but the lack of players in the zones im questing in grows boring. My goal is to be vet rank 14, do PvE raids but if the veteran zones are so deserted will the pve raiding be the same ?.. i hope not.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly this is the way all games with leveled zones go, the fact that questing is slow vs grinding for veteran levels only makes this worse in ESO.

Your best bet would be to find a good PVE guild with some players who might be willing to help you come kill world bosses or complete Dark Anchors, the down side is if they're all VR14 already it's going to be a boring fight for you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."