Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pickpocketing

TROLLOPE
TROLLOPE
Soul Shriven
I've been trying to pickpocket because that is one of my favorite things but it seems I can never get close enough because I get spotted any tips would surly help!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some targets are easier than others. It is really hard in high traffic or crowded areas unless you have potions of invisibility. If I can't get the eye to close while being right behind someone because other people are able to see me I just move to another target until I find a good one. I can usually find several easy marks in a city like Mournhold or Wayrest.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pick a target where there isn't a chance of another NPC coming by and seeing you. Approach directly behind to stay out of their line of sight. Wait for the ding and the bonus chance to pick their pocket successfully.
    Edited by driosketch on June 9, 2015 9:45PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also you cant take long to pickpocket. If you are passing by someone your chance for a moment greatly increases, to lower down again if you stop. You should be able to see this moment. So its best to pickpocket fast.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Level up your legerdemain skill and put points into the pickpocket passive. With the passive maxed, pocket picking becomes ridiculously easy. You'll have 100% chance to pick all NPC except Hard, where the chance is 90%. I'm working on 1000 pockets picked achievement, regularly pick Justice guards without getting caught. Use the techniques listed above.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)