Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 helpers

kekiidee
kekiidee
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone this is for ps4 only comment your names ur lvl and what u need help with or add names that are here. Stuck on quests? cant find the shop? need a bodyguard? Look no ferther we are here im still quite new to the game but the stuff i do know il be glad to help with my psn: Xkyran_2k11-- . Add me il help as much as i can. We are the elder enquiry.
  • Brexy84
    Brexy84
    Soul Shriven
    cant see my friend online in europa server ps4. any suggestion?
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are certain that you and your player are on same megaserver and in same location (and you are from same pact - ebonheart, aldmeri dominion, daggerfall) there is a possibility that you and your friend are in a place that is related to a quest (sometimes when you enter city at first its attacked by monsters and its a quest to clear it out and bring to normal state) and one of you already did this quest or is in different part of this quest than your friend you will be "phased out" for each other.

Meaning you are still in theory in same spot, next to each other, but because of different quest progression, in fact each of you is in different instance of this area.

Once you catch up on each other (be in same part of quest or completing it) you will see each other again.

Also, there are places where you cant go with someone. There are solo quests and areas (like harborage or mages/fighters guild quests).