The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Least seen class in the Covenant?

Seraphyel
Seraphyel
✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah, title says it all.

What is - in your opinion - the least seen class in the Daggerfall Covenant?

Would be nice if you could make a list like DK > Sorc > Templar > NB or something like that. :)
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc > Sorc > Sorc > Sorc >
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really no Sorcs in the Covenant? :(

What about Templars?
    Edited by Seraphyel on February 22, 2015 12:15PM
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphyel wrote: »
    Really no Sorcs in the Covenant? :(

What about Templars?

Nah, I play with tons of Templars in the guilds that I'm in. We also have little Sorcerers which is what BEZDNA pointed out, despite myself being a Sorcerer.
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, okay. Thought Sorcerers would be a quite popular class.
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are low on Sorc, DK & templar.. 75% of DC arr NBs. Hence why we are the "gank faction".
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar > Nightblade > Dragon Knight >>> Sorcerer

Several times I have entered dungeon groups with only Templars. Hilariously enough, PvP raids too. A full group of 24 and only Templars!
    After that I see Nightblades. Many of my friends (and myself) enjoy playing Nightblades, but apparently not as much as Templars.
    Dragon Knights are kinda infrequent but not hard to find. Can get maybe three in a full PvP group or somewhere around there.

Sorcerers are rarer than the Imperial Motif. Many a time has my PvP group called out "Drop a Negate!" to be answered with "We have no Sorcs with us." It really is a wonder how DC has so few Sorcerers.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a sorc and I run solo most of the time because of the negate thing. I want to run my build and hate it when people attempt to call me out for using anything but that ult. I don't neglect it (I drop it quite often actually, especially on opened breaches when defending and on flags) but I get very bored with it because I usually spend half of my time charging it, placing it then back to charging again :neutral: and that to me is pretty boring.
    Any other sorcerers out there that avoid groups (PvP for me) because of this?
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im a solo sorc, the only companions i need is fluffy the clanfear, and twinkles the twilight. Occassionaly we get a visit from goober, the mild mannered storm atronach
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im a solo sorc, the only companions i need is fluffy the clanfear, and twinkles the twilight. Occassionaly we get a visit from goober, the mild mannered storm atronach

Achievement Unlocked: Bumped a 7-day old thread with an ambiguous comment that no one really understands how it's relevant to the OP.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC sorc reporting in, and no you can't have my negate.
  • Kurimugann
    Kurimugann
    ✭✭✭
    I used to come across them (and their summoned daedric pets) quite often before. I guess its easier to find lower level ones than vet ones^ or maybe doing Cadwell stuffs makes it harder to meet people overall.

I have a lvl 7 Sorc in EP, I feel weird actually enjoying him despite usually being anti-magic classes.
  • Victus
    Victus
    ✭✭✭
    My sorc is 47 and I am really needing to jump on the non-Vet campaign with him. I probably prefer to group too.

Edit: NA server
    Edited by Victus on April 27, 2015 6:00PM
    Throm the First - Redguard Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two sorceresses in DC on EU server. Level 23 +VR1. Negate? Never put a single skillpoint on it.
    There's probably no more than 12 sorcerers on Blackwater DC side. Haven't seen many in Cyrodiil. Most probably stay in PVE-land.
    Halcyon Black
  • Zoi
    Zoi
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a Sorc, newly returned to the game after leaving the Beta in disgust. I like the changes since then. I play Storm mostly and negate when appropriate. It does seem like we are Temp heavy, which also surprised me. I recently took down Haskill on Eyevea for the Mad God, though I was only level 28 at the time...can anyone say Sorcs are bad ass!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you!

And here I thought I was the only one who named my pets.....

DC sorc/orc with:

Sparkle the Scamp/Clanfear (I reproc on occasion - she's a shapechanger apparently)

Roo the Winged Twilight (that name is shared across accounts and at least one guild with friends); what the heck if she can be "summoned from Cold Harbor" then the normal "rules" of having a discreet personal timeline don't apply to her. Also if I am trying to stealth - only summon at need, since she really likes to pick fights.

I haven't come up with a good name for the Storm Atronach ... yet. Now I have to.

As for negate - tried it a few times, just can't make it work for me. So mostly Atronach.
    Edited by newtinmpls on June 6, 2015 6:26PM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have plenty of all roles except sorc. DK would probably be the second least popular toon type in DC.
  • melchain
    melchain
    Soul Shriven
    i'm a wood elf, dragonknight